• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawrence Khong declares LGBT people are possessed by Satan.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore pastor calls LGBT rights movement the 'onslaught of the evil one'

Faith Community Baptist Church pastor Lawrence Khong says that the devil is behind LGBT people asking for rights

A Singaporean pastor has delivered a sermon titled God's Pattern for Marriage in front of 3,000 people in which he called the LGBT movement 'diabolical'.

'I believe that God has awakened to face one of the greatest attacks on the family by the evil one,' said Lawrence Khong.

Khong also called the LGBT rights movement the 'onslaught of the evil one'.

The sermon is significant as Khong is influential in Singapore. Former prime minister Goh Chok Tong has visited his Faith Community Baptist Church, which has over 9,000 members.

'We are vulnerable, not just as individuals, but as a community,' said Jean Chong founder of Singaporean LGBT rights group Sayoni about why speeches such as Khong's cannot just be dismissed.

'Hate speech can escalate into hate crime. As a society, we need to signal that such threats and acts are not acceptable. They offend public decency and are unjust.'

In contrast, today Singapore's law minister K Shanmugam Sc praised a 12-year-old boy who stood up against anti-gay bullies in a YouTube video that now has over 100,000 views.

'Articulate, talented young boy,' said the law minister. 'We should all condemn bullying, whether it is on cyberspace or in classrooms.'

Chong, who asked Shanmugam to do more for LGBT Singaporeans at a meeting in January, said that he should go further and condemn legalized bullying and bullying in the churches.

'Isn't 377A [the law that criminalizes gay sex] a form of institutionalized bullying by targeting gay men?' said Chong.

'Isn't postings like this from Lawrence Khong not bigotry or hate speech? Is bigotry propagated by religions in the name of God okay in Singapore? Sounds like the government agree it is!'

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
026-biblical-family-law-bigamy-incest-child-sacrifice-no-homosexuality.jpg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore pastor calls LGBT rights movement the 'onslaught of the evil one'

Faith Community Baptist Church pastor Lawrence Khong says that the devil is behind LGBT people asking for rights

A Singaporean pastor has delivered a sermon titled God's Pattern for Marriage in front of 3,000 people in which he called the LGBT movement 'diabolical'.

'I believe that God has awakened to face one of the greatest attacks on the family by the evil one,' said Lawrence Khong.

Khong also called the LGBT rights movement the 'onslaught of the evil one'.

The sermon is significant as Khong is influential in Singapore. Former prime minister Goh Chok Tong has visited his Faith Community Baptist Church, which has over 9,000 members.

'We are vulnerable, not just as individuals, but as a community,' said Jean Chong founder of Singaporean LGBT rights group Sayoni about why speeches such as Khong's cannot just be dismissed.

'Hate speech can escalate into hate crime. As a society, we need to signal that such threats and acts are not acceptable. They offend public decency and are unjust.'

In contrast, today Singapore's law minister K Shanmugam Sc praised a 12-year-old boy who stood up against anti-gay bullies in a YouTube video that now has over 100,000 views.

'Articulate, talented young boy,' said the law minister. 'We should all condemn bullying, whether it is on cyberspace or in classrooms.'

Chong, who asked Shanmugam to do more for LGBT Singaporeans at a meeting in January, said that he should go further and condemn legalized bullying and bullying in the churches.

'Isn't 377A [the law that criminalizes gay sex] a form of institutionalized bullying by targeting gay men?' said Chong.

'Isn't postings like this from Lawrence Khong not bigotry or hate speech? Is bigotry propagated by religions in the name of God okay in Singapore? Sounds like the government agree it is!'

Where's the alleged declaration by LK of LGBT being Satan-possessed?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what are you suggesting? Your point being? You seem to like walking the fine line with the religious harmony law here. Haven't had your kopi yet?

It's so simple. Your God Jesus Christ was a gay by any modern day interpretation, even by school kids! LOL!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's so simple. Your God Jesus Christ was a gay by any modern day interpretation, even by school kids! LOL!

Oh really? And the drawings are your proof? Your so-called evidence no standard one lah.

Anyway, you still owe us the LK declaration. Looks more like you are the one making the declaration.

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what are you suggesting? Your point being? You seem to like walking the fine line with the religious harmony law here. Haven't had your kopi yet?

These pictures are very biblical, one of them from a pastor's website. What wrong with you? You not read John's gospel? Actually, how many books have you read? You have joined the wrong forum, there are many christian forums:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
John 20:2 So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, “They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we don’t know where they have put him!”

John 13:25: Leaning back against Jesus, he asked him, “Lord, who is it?”

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
These pictures are very biblical, one of them from a pastor's website. What wrong with you? You not read John's gospel? Actually, how many books have you read? You have joined the wrong forum, there are many christian forums:wink:

In what way are these pictures very Biblical? Even if granted they are, how is your interpretation Biblical?

Of what relevance is the number of books I read got to do with this? Read more books will win the argument? What kind of books are you talking about?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
John 20:2 So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, “They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we don’t know where they have put him!”

John 13:25: Leaning back against Jesus, he asked him, “Lord, who is it?”

It takes a perverse mind to see any sexual connotations in these verses or to even think in terms of LGBT.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
In what way are these pictures very Biblical? Even if granted they are, how is your interpretation Biblical?

Of what relevance is the number of books I read got to do with this? Read more books will win the argument? What kind of books are you talking about?

Simply proved that you have not read the gospel of john entirely. Your igorance is your own problem, don't embrass yourself:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It takes a perverse mind to see any sexual connotations in these verses or to even think in terms of LGBT.

Did I write any comment on the verse? You are the one making sexual connotations and got very laughable emo:wink: You illogical emo is snapped, whahahahaaha:wink: I am enjoyable my time with you dumb fool:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply proved that you have not read the gospel of john entirely. Your igorance is your own problem, don't embrass yourself:wink:

How does this prove that I have not read the Gospel of John? And you still have not shown why a gay interpretation is correct. Pictures do not depict anything sexual or erotic to deem it as gay or homo. You must be imagining things.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I write any comment on the verse? You are the one making sexual connotations and got very laughable emo:wink: You illogical emo is snapped, whahahahaaha:wink: I am enjoyable my time with you dumb fool:wink:

So what would you comment about the verse? Nothing? Honesty not your policy, am I right?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does this prove that I have not read the Gospel of John? And you still have not shown why a gay interpretation is correct. Pictures do not depict anything sexual or erotic to deem it as gay or homo. You must be imagining things.

Now are you arguing the pictures are biblical, contradicted your initialize stance,LOL.
Your initial stance the pictures are unbiblical? Tell us is that not so, darling? Have your actually read or heard of the 2 verses? Forget about the fact that you have not read more than 50% of the bible.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now are you arguing the pictures are biblical, contradicted your initialize stance,LOL.
Your initial stance the pictures are unbiblical? Tell us is that not so, darling? Have your actually read or heard of the 2 verses? Forget about the fact that you have not read more than 50% of the bible.

How have I contradicted myself? Oh right, you have no idea what a contradiction is.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It it up to me to decide whether to comment or not to and when to comment, darling:wink:

Of course of course. Better to keep quiet about what you don't know, else your abysmal ignorance would be exposed again by yours truly. Good move.