• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawrence Khong declares LGBT people are possessed by Satan.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
How have I contradicted myself? Oh right, you have no idea what a contradiction is.

The truth is you never known or came across of the 2 verses before I posted them:wink: Turning and wigging as usual, double standard double headed snake:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth is you never known or came across of the 2 verses before I posted them:wink: Turning and wigging as usual, double standard double headed snake:wink:

Unlike you who only just came across these two verses and think they are referring to some gay notion, I have long known of these verses and understood them in the light of the eating customs of the day. Betcha didn't know that.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike you who only just came across these two verses and think they are referring to some gay notion, I have long known of these verses and understood them in the light of the eating customs of the day. Betcha didn't know that.

Don't bullshit lah. The pictures are biblical anot? Don't twist and turn:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't bullshit lah. The pictures are biblical anot? Don't twist and turn:wink:

polls_hypocrisy_2824_868680_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You supposed to be a christian ? Why must you always come to atheist to help you understand the Bible :biggrin::wink:

Am I? Nope, I am coming to atheist to show that atheists themselves are abysmally ignorant. And you are doing great as an example of such.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am I? Nope, I am coming to atheist to show that atheists themselves are abysmally ignorant. And you are doing great as an example of such.

gong lan jiao wei again, dumb hypocrite! Fake christain! Fake jew! Fake ang mo! Fake asian! Fake EUNUCH! :biggrin::wink: Another of your regular empty stuff...

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
gong lan jiao wei again, dumb hypocrite! Fake christain! Fake jew! Fake ang mo! Fake asian! Fake EUNUCH! :biggrin::wink: Another of your regular empty stuff...

Perfectly understand why you so pissed off. First time being so utterly exposed for your abysmal ignorance of Christianity, am I right? Your vicious name calling only serves to prove that I have hit the nail on the coffin.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perfectly understand why you so pissed off. First time being so utterly exposed for your abysmal ignorance of Christianity, am I right? Your vicious name calling only serves to prove that I have hit the nail on the coffin.

I am having fun teasing and toying you:wink: dumb hypocrite! Fake christain! Fake jew! Fake ang mo! Fake asian! Fake EUNUCH!:biggrin::wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
My latest addition: you are a uncircumcised fake EUNUCH:biggrin: ...established by proving:wink:

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why use "we" and "our" if you are just talking about your own impulse?

An atheist must help you most of the time to understanding your cult:wink:

WE: KONG HEE
OUR: SUN HO
ENDEARMENT: GOD LOVES YOU

Fake jew! Fake ang mo! Fake asian! Fake EUNUCH!

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
An atheist must help you most of the time to understanding your cult:wink:

WE: KONG HEE
OUR: SUN HO
ENDEARMENT: GOD LOVES YOU

Fake jew! Fake ang mo! Fake asian! Fake EUNUCH!

Then at most you only talking about CHC. Again why the generalisation?