• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Law Minister Shanmugam say Anton Casey's comment deeply offensive

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Everytime Anton go to a pub, dump a glass of beer on his fucking face.
Even better to dump a jug of beer on his head.

Say sorry. When he does not accept your sorry and attack you, kick him in his balls or headbutt that bastard

How long will Anton continue to live here?

If I see him at a pub, I'll buy him a whole crate of beer. I like his style.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP not only don't take action on these foreigners but instead turn around to lecture Sporeans to be kind, forgiving, bigger than that etc. Really seem to be a government for foreigner instead of for the people! Singaporeans have no choice but to stand up against these bullies ourselves. Unfortunately, there are many such uncivilised people in the third world or ingrate like this ang moh or others who made money in Spore and deem it fit to insult people as poor. They should be dealt with - in any way - to penalise them for insults.

This whole response to the Anton Casey incident is exactly due to the PAP's lack of action towards other such insult incidents perpetrated by foreigners. People see that the PAP will not do much to punish FTs, in particular white FTs, and have taken matters into their own hands in the only way they know how. This is much like a lynch mob mentality now, and this asshole has gone into hiding because he claims he received death threats. If the PAP has a reputation of acting swfitly and harshly against such people, you will not see the same level of firestorm as you do now. People will be assured that the PAP will take the appropriate action, and will await the outcome. There is no clearer message than this incident and the Little India riots that show people here will not stand for this level of disrespect and entitlement from FTs. The PAP can't be so stupid as not to see that inaction will cost them votes in the next election.

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I see him at a pub, I'll buy him a whole crate of beer. I like his style.

You forgot to take medicine again?
image.jpg

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
My advice was very basic to start of with and the reason for their financial strife was there for all to see.

My opening salvo was simple because all the families I was assigned to were drinkers, smokers or both. A couple played the pokies 3 to 4 times a week too. The first thing the were told to do was to cut down smoking to half a pack or less a day (10 sticks) and to stop drinking on weekdays and Sundays. Friday and Saturday they could let their hair down.

NOT a single family could follow this simple rule. The all blew more than 30% of what they earned every week on vices. They would then complain that the government was heartless because they didn't pay their electricity bills and their power was cut.

I put up with this crap for almost 2 years and gave up feeling deeply disappointed with the human race especially the poor.

Guess the race?

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mark my words, the glory days of Anton Casey is over, gone, kaput. In Singapore, a remark by one of the demi-gods is a sure sign of disapproval and his employers Crossinvest will take note and will act on this.

Bye bye Anton you ass.

To those nay-sayers, just in case you all missed this.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this saga is getting incredulous to say the least.

We should ask Lady Lena from Sussex to act as the ombudsman.:o

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anton Casey also said the things that offended all Singaporeans, including those muslim, christians and buddhists and those with no religion.
Why no charges slammed on Anton Casey?