• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Law Minister Shanmugam say Anton Casey's comment deeply offensive

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He hired a cheap lawyer. He is cheap. If he has the dough, he would have hired one of the top lawyers.

He only got one fucking car and not a fleet of RR or Daimlers or Jags as his second cars, wife no car either.
Went to cheapskate garage who did not even provide a replacement car ( I always got replacement car whenever my car go servicing) and he got no fucking money to call a fucking taxi.

How can he have money to hire top lawyers?

In time he will have to sell his retarded sub human son as a slave to Bangladesh sweat shop when he find it cost more and more to keep him as a useless appendage.

And every time he go to pub, he might well get a fucking headful of beer
Life will be interesting for Anton.
He can also go the way of Todd.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If I was useless, I wouldn't have ex colleagues and friends coming to me for assistance regarding retirement planning. I have helped a handful of people to retire early and they are extremely grateful for the invaluable advice I gave.

The difference between helping the poor and helping the reasonably well off is huge. The poor refuse to help themselves. The wealthier go all out to make their lives and those of their loved ones better and will absorb any good advice with gusto.

Not every poor is like that. I am surprised u don't know this, and yet u claim u were in the system. Ever heard of JK Rowling?
For 7 years she was on public welfare, and a single mother. She even said she was as poor as u can be without being homeless. SHe is really a trailer park trash story, right down to the abusive husband. But guess what? She is rich as fuck today. Not everyone poor is like your portrayal.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
But guess what? She is rich as fuck today. Not everyone poor is like your portrayal.

This is proof that you don't need to help the poor. They are capable of helping themselves if they set their minds to it.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
My advice was very basic to start of with and the reason for their financial strife was there for all to see.

My opening salvo was simple because all the families I was assigned to were drinkers, smokers or both. A couple played the pokies 3 to 4 times a week too. The first thing the were told to do was to cut down smoking to half a pack or less a day (10 sticks) and to stop drinking on weekdays and Sundays. Friday and Saturday they could let their hair down.

NOT a single family could follow this simple rule. The all blew more than 30% of what they earned every week on vices. They would then complain that the government was heartless because they didn't pay their electricity bills and their power was cut.

I put up with this crap for almost 2 years and gave up feeling deeply disappointed with the human race especially the poor.

Dun understand y u r helping these rich ppl. :rolleyes:
They sent u to wrong LZ.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If everyone is like her, your thesis is true.

Not everyone is like her but everyone is capable of breaking out of the poverty trap by following three simple rules :

1. Set goals.
2. Develop the willpower to change bad habits.
3. Focus on achieving milestones.

All the "disadvantaged" I've attempted to help (more than a dozen families) lacked these qualities. They all had basic prerequisites for success. They weren't retarded. They were not physically or mentally disabled in any way. However, they did not have an iota of willpower needed to change their habits.

They couldn't stop drinking, they couldn't stop smoking and they couldn't even perform the 30 minute exercise routine that I developed for them to improve their sense of wellbeing.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not everyone is like her but everyone is capable of breaking out of the poverty trap by following three simple rules :

1. Set goals.
2. Develop the willpower to change bad habits.
3. Focus on achieving milestones.

All the "disadvantaged" I've attempted to help (more than a dozen families) lacked these qualities. They all had basic prerequisites for success. They weren't retarded. They were not physically or mentally disabled in any way. However, they did not have an iota of willpower needed to change their habits.

They couldn't stop drinking, they couldn't stop smoking and they couldn't even perform the 30 minute exercise routine that I developed for them to improve their sense of wellbeing.

Yes hard work, discipline, taking responsibility and talent are all important. But to put it crudely, luck plays is tremendously important too and..... fickle. Sometimes you just need to be in the right place at the right time for things to work out.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He hired a cheap lawyer. He is cheap. If he has the dough, he would have hired one of the top lawyers.

He hired a pap running dog lawyer....
Need to broadcast this info to everyone.
Pap running dog like its vile masters will do anything for $$$.
Anyone with a shred of dignity will not associate with this bigot pig Anton.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

lets be circumspect about this whole thing. while I agree this Brit is a snob and shit head with low IQ, I also find some of the vitriolic comments here too caustic as it is probab;y sourgrapes . what if the comments have come from a local sinkie? people would prob not create so much fuss. overall there is alot of truth in what he said about the stench of public transport. I took the MRt and it is filled with low class FT shits from india, bangla and china who put up there smelly feet on the seat, pick thehir nose in public, sit on the floor, occupy 2 or 3 seats, spit on floor , smells of shit, and sweat and is over packed at peak hhours. those who deny it obviously does not take public transport. but this anton guy is really stupid and have no class. although what he said has some truth(and the truth hurts), he should have not brag about his car and called other people poor. typical low class brits you find so common in UK.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His official blog, some rich and connected bloke who gets invited to concerts. What this Casey did is going against what SKM stands for and he is defending him, or rather chastising netizens who are doing the work of ridding SG of such unkind individuals who spout unkind, anti-social and condescending remarks.

"About Singapore Kindness Movement
Kindness is in everyone. The Singapore Kindness Movement (SKM) wants to encourage everyone to start, show and share kindness. We aspire to inspire graciousness one kind act at a time. By sparing a thought for the people around us, we hope to create a gracious society, and make life better for you and me."

http://wan.kindness.sg/

Last edited:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
lets be circumspect about this whole thing. while I agree this Brit is a snob and shit head with low IQ, I also find some of the vitriolic comments here too caustic as it is probab;y sourgrapes . what if the comments have come from a local sinkie? people would prob not create so much fuss. overall there is alot of truth in what he said about the stench of public transport. I took the MRt and it is filled with low class FT shits from india, bangla and china who put up there smelly feet on the seat, pick thehir nose in public, sit on the floor, occupy 2 or 3 seats, spit on floor , smells of shit, and sweat and is over packed at peak hhours. those who deny it obviously does not take public transport. but this anton guy is really stupid and have no class. although what he said has some truth(and the truth hurts), he should have not brag about his car and called other people poor. typical low class brits you find so common in UK.

low class brit? But Bernice say he very high class and mature woh.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yes hard work, discipline, taking responsibility and talent are all important. But to put it crudely, luck plays is tremendously important too and..... fickle. Sometimes you just need to be in the right place at the right time for things to work out.

People make their own luck. In order to win race, you first have to line up at the start line. 95% of the human race don't even bother turning up.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The timing of his scathing remarks about smelly and poor Singaporeans came out at the wrong time after the recent LI riot. Singaporeans are not in a good mood about foreigners, in particular, the feeling that our nation is being over-run. There is deep resentment against all foreigners, not only foreign workers and like the riot, quite spontaneous, fueled mainly by forums and blogs, SBF not an exception.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everytime Anton go to a pub, dump a glass of beer on his fucking face.
Even better to dump a jug of beer on his head.

Say sorry. When he does not accept your sorry and attack you, kick him in his balls or headbutt that bastard

How long will Anton continue to live here?