• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kopiuncle - Saint or Devil ?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the forummer with the nick kopiuncle is trying to bring down this forum.

Soon, all the authentic forummers will be gone and only boss leongsam will be left talking to kopiuncle and his clones, telling "them" when to use "advice" instead of "advise". :(

JW5, you have lost all your credibility here despite all your intellectuality and intelligence. You lack good judgement and common sense. YoU hAve sOld your HeArt aNd sOuL to the devils. You are not to be trusted simply because you have lost the right perception of forummers here and you have erred in your judgement. I am deeply disappointed in you - as a matter of fact. But you can always change for the better.

All of us are given a Second Chance. I was given Three Chances here and I greatly appreciate it.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, today limpeh learn something new. Thanks to MADAM TANG.

Next time kena caught, just say EXPERIMENT. Wonder if this is going to be the weapon used for GE 2016.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
kopisai, run out of diversion ideas liaoz. Limpeh suggest use MADAM TANG tactic, EXPERIMENT.

If anyone finds a zap from me where I didn't identify myself, may I state up front that I was merely testing the reputation points script after making some modifications. :rolleyes: Nobody else can use this excuse.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopisai, run out of diversion ideas liaoz. Limpeh suggest use MADAM TANG tactic, EXPERIMENT.

you are deliberately diverting the train here. this thread is about kopiuncle. so please keep Madam Tang out of this discussion.you are a trouble maker.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah RON RON, you sibeh DIE HARD leh. Kena caught still so THICK SKIN?

you are not only brain dead. you are also blind. let me repost this for your to see....open your eyes wide wide...

GayBuddy.jpg

jw5

Loyal
JW5, you have lost all your credibility here despite all your intellectuality and intelligence. You lack good judgement and common sense. YoU hAve sOld your HeArt aNd sOuL to the devils. You are not to be trusted simply because you have lost the right perception of forummers here and you have erred in your judgement. I am deeply disappointed in you - as a matter of fact. But you can always change for the better.

All of us are given a Second Chance. I was given Three Chances here and I greatly appreciate it.

Please give me another chance!!!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Kopiuncle and his clones are trying to bring down this forum, and if nothing is done about it, the authentic forummers will soon leave. :(
Hopefully, the authentic forummers and/or moderators/leongsam will take some action.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are deliberately diverting the train here. this thread is about kopiuncle. so please keep Madam Tang out of this discussion.you are a trouble maker.
RON RON FUCK YOU! The thread is you backstabbed another forummer in the back while praising him in the front. You want limpeh to bring out the thread again.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If anyone finds a zap from me where I didn't identify myself, may I state up front that I was merely testing the reputation points script after making some modifications. :rolleyes: Nobody else can use this excuse.

How come you have this privilege? Are you a moderator of some sort?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hopefully, the authentic forummers and/or moderators/leongsam will take some action.

I'm not authentic either. The monikor leongsam is a figment of someone's imagination and the story of his life is completely made up.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please give me another chance!!!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Kopiuncle and his clones are trying to bring down this forum, and if nothing is done about it, the authentic forummers will soon leave. :(

another pathetic post from a supposededly intelligent senior forummer. pls don't try to act silly. the AUTHENTIC FORUMMERS here are the ones who are being assassinated and zapped to moderation simply because they do not agree with the LauJias with their vulgar and profane antics. Mr Sam is too smart to allow this forum to be ruined after building this wonderful forum for so many years.He will never allow this forum to be dominated by any faction.

jw5

Loyal
I'm not authentic either. The monikor leongsam is a figment of someone's imagination and the story of his life is completely made up.

Actually I know that leongsam is a real person, hehehe.............................

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
RON RON FUCK YOU! The thread is you backstabbed another forummer in the back while praising him in the front. You want limpeh to bring out the thread again.

please stop diverting this thread to Ron Ron. you failed with Madam Tang. obviously you did not read what I've posted or perhaps you chose not to understand or even see the photo which i've posted. nevermind,you are selectively blind and retarded. it's okay to be stone dead. i can excuse you.