• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kopiuncle - Saint or Devil ?

jw5

Loyal
Actually kopiuncle working with his colleagues like kinana and their clones have already succeeded somewhat....
Though they are not able to disrupt the forum....they have distracted us by keeping us busy and wasting our time....time otherwise spent hooting PAP and educating the 60.1% about evil pappies...

PAP candidates should be voted out of parliament in the next GE, because they do not understand that the objective of government is to make the lives of ordinary people better NOW!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bang ...aiyah....its just a forum only la ..... just start with a fresh clean slate from today . After a while all will be blown over...just dun get involved in aggro anymore then can liao.

bang, saya cuba sangat lah....tetapi banyat hantus di sini lah...sian lah:(

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your are telling the truth then I've found an extra item to press your buttons...
Will dig up that picture and repost....hoah hoah hoah

KNN, obnoxious suckerboy, now you use hoah hoah hoah to end your post? No more hur hur hur?

LOL!!! :*:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This quote from the Boss is meant for you specifically:

You like to quote selectively and out of context machiam pappies....
Before this sentence boss posted about zero credibility in cyberspace....you the one demanding respect for 'seniority' and kpkb about cyberspace credibility? Hee hee muahahaha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
27-09-2012, 04:43 PM#194

joetys

Alfrescian (InfP)

My Reputation Points: 10584 / Power: 117

Re: Profanity - the gold standard of the rabid dogs....

YAWN! Getting bored with the other posts so finally come in here to see what's happening.

Funny to see kopiuncle and Kanina licking each other in this post like these two buddies

GayBuddy.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If your are telling the truth then I've found an extra item to press your buttons...
Will dig up that picture and repost....hoah hoah hoah

27-09-2012, 04:43 PM#194
joetys
Alfrescian (InfP)
My Reputation Points: 10584 / Power: 117
Re: Profanity - the gold standard of the rabid dogs....
YAWN! Getting bored with the other posts so finally come in here to see what's happening.

Funny to see kopiuncle and Kanina licking each other in this post like these two buddies...

GayBuddy.jpg

Are you the one Narong who posted this to Kopiuncle...or was it Joe ???....

jw5

Loyal
I think the forummer with the nick kopiuncle is trying to bring down this forum.

Soon, all the authentic forummers will be gone and only boss leongsam will be left talking to kopiuncle and his clones, telling "them" when to use "advice" instead of "advise". :(

droopal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually kopiuncle working with his colleagues like kinana and their clones have already succeeded somewhat....
Though they are not able to disrupt the forum....they have distracted us by keeping us busy and wasting our time....time otherwise spent hooting PAP and educating the 60.1% about evil pappies...

Great observation!
They have a mission.
Seek out those that critical of the PAP and manipulate them
Like how Kinana and Kopi work on Drifter.
The good news is actually "they" have been taken in for ride and still haven't realised it yet.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappies lampar 1 tactic, when cannot provide answers, throw a smoke grenade and change subject after smoke is clear. Proven method that was used since independence.

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great observation!
They have a mission.
Seek out those that critical of the PAP and manipulate them
Like how Kinana and Kopi work on Drifter.
The good news is actually "they" have been taken in for ride and still doesn't realised it yet.

May i ask when you join this forum,it seems you know so much about everyone or r you a clone of a laojiao here.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the forummer with the nick kopiuncle is trying to bring down this forum.

Soon, all the authentic forummers will be gone and only boss leongsam will be left talking to kopiuncle and his clones, telling "them" when to use "advice" instead of "advise". :(

now you have a super twisted brain adding to three already drop deads.....now add to 4 brain dead...tsktsktsk...

jw5

Loyal
now you have a super twisted brain adding to three already drop deads.....now add to 4 brain dead...tsktsktsk...

Soon, only kopiuncle and his clones will be left, because the authentic forummers always find their discussions and threads disrupted by this troll. :(