• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kim Wakerman the extravagent girl

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah. but she seems more overcompensated than anything. people dont buy it as much as a normal so-called eurasian would.

To these type of girls, it is better to act and be assumed as an angmoh than to be ordinary Chinese, no matter how ludicrous.

klgw0222

Alfrescian
Loyal
To these type of girls, it is better to act and be assumed as an angmoh than to be ordinary Chinese, no matter how ludicrous.

hence we have material for entertainment. :biggrin:
her sister seems normal... then again, she's more angmoh. but still doesnt deny her chinese heritage.

Safari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether we like it or not, most will still perceive the whites as a superior race. It doesn't matter which kind of white man, even Ukrainian blood will be seen as more up there as pure Chinese. Being half blood gives you 'prestige', just see the winners of TNP New Face.

Ming Bridges is pretty.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
coz she rather be called eurasian. prolly why faking accent and always trying to appear white.

Well actually even if you are a chinese female it's not that low down the hierachy in fact can be higher than some white girls in some circumstances due to the yellow fever shit.

klgw0222

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well actually even if you are a chinese female it's not that low down the hierachy in fact can be higher than some white girls in some circumstances due to the yellow fever shit.

ya. and even so, isnt it hypocritical to be proud to be more angmo when you're much more closer to the chinese heritage? i mean, she probably doesnt practice or know anything from her czech side.

lot of our eurasians are proud to be eurasians even though the angmo in them is small already. and the only eurasian thing they practice are the usual things the eurasian community promotes. even if their so-called ang mo blood is different (the non brit/portuguese/dutch/etc).

She learnt Mandarin I believe

are you talking bout kim?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya. and even so, isnt it hypocritical to be proud to be more angmo when you're much more closer to the chinese heritage? i mean, she probably doesnt practice or know anything from her czech side.

lot of our eurasians are proud to be eurasians even though the angmo in them is small already. and the only eurasian thing they practice are the usual things the eurasian community promotes. even if their so-called ang mo blood is different (the non brit/portuguese/dutch/etc).

yes i'm talking about her

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

honestly speaking how can there be a Eurasian culture when they are a mixture of themselves I m speaking hypothetically of course.

I think the local Eurasian culture is so westernized so if they are proud of it that means in a way they are celebrating western culture.

Ps of course she knows jack shit about her Czech culture she's only interested in the fact it makes her look white and that last name it gives her it's just like the guy that is mixed with say an East Asian heritage say maybe Mongolian and is glad it makes him/her look more like a Japanese. Sounds really ridiculous but that is how the local scene looks at th Caucasian heritage. As long as you look Caucasian doesn't even have to be European so it can even be Arab or North Indian and they consider themselves higher up the hierachy

klgw0222

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly speaking how can there be a Eurasian culture when they are a mixture of themselves I m speaking hypothetically of course.

I think the local Eurasian culture is so westernized so if they are proud of it that means in a way they are celebrating western culture.

Ps of course she knows jack shit about her Czech culture she's only interested in the fact it makes her look white and that last name it gives her it's just like the guy that is mixed with say an East Asian heritage say maybe Mongolian and is glad it makes him/her look more like a Japanese. Sounds really ridiculous but that is how the local scene looks at th Caucasian heritage. As long as you look Caucasian doesn't even have to be European so it can even be Arab or North Indian and they consider themselves higher up the hierachy

quite embarrassing when they present themselves outside sg. :p they'll say they're this and that, and these white people will just stare at them and just consider them all as asian (not unless they actually look angmo). there goes their self-esteem.

the most ridiculous part of this is she's actually on tv. or WAS. if ming bridges say she's eurasian, you could totally buy it as she looks the part and she practices both cultures. she makes sense.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
quite embarrassing when they present themselves outside sg. :p they'll say they're this and that, and these white people will just stare at them and just consider them all as asian (not unless they actually look angmo). there goes their self-esteem.

the most ridiculous part of this is she's actually on tv. or WAS. if ming bridges say she's eurasian, you could totally buy it as she looks the part and she practices both cultures. she makes sense.

she's splattered on youtube