• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kim Wakerman the extravagent girl

klgw0222

Alfrescian
Loyal
2a7wshs.jpg

klgw0222

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she's quite dark for a Chinese. And she looks old.

9rk576.jpg

Attachments

• 9rk576.jpg
    9rk576.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,662
Last edited:

klgw0222

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually someone photoshop pimples on her face :eek:

my daughter, her mother is a kiwi :o

.. and I am an FT from Mumbai :(

thing is. chinese are usually fair. and she's 1/4 czech. shouldn't she be at the very least yellow?

no. obviously, she photoshopped it to be clear. coz even the edited one still has reddish marks.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raiders will say very fuckable.
What's wrong with her? Why the public backlash?
Fake accents, push up bras can find anywhere lah....anyway with angmo last name any accent she has still 'credible'....she looks ok dun find her looks irritating like the Maia slut types.
You sure she paid millions? Even if true I would say she's better value than the white scums we have.

klgw0222

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raiders will say very fuckable.
What's wrong with her? Why the public backlash?
Fake accents, push up bras can find anywhere lah....anyway with angmo last name any accent she has still 'credible'....she looks ok dun find her looks irritating like the Maia slut types.
You sure she paid millions? Even if true I would say she's better value than the white scums we have.

don't worry. we're not singling her out, just that this thread is just her. lots of gcps and spgs here and there. difference is she came out on a kids show first and its always entertaining to see one go slutty.

her ang mo name gives 'credibility'? what kind of 'credibility' is that? grow up in sg, more chinese %, then act all white?! then again, lots of "eurasians" here are... with their great great great great grandparent's angmo blood.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't worry. we're not singling her out, just that this thread is just her. lots of gcps and spgs here and there. difference is she came out on a kids show first and its always entertaining to see one go slutty.

her ang mo name gives 'credibility'? what kind of 'credibility' is that? grow up in sg, more chinese %, then act all white?! then again, lots of "eurasians" here are... with their great great great great grandparent's angmo blood.

That's why 'credibility' in quotation.
Anyways she has more claim to angmo than someone like james lye who only studied 4 years in US and 'slangs' like 'angmo'....regardless or not she is more sinkie than heartland ah Lian.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I held my urge to comment................Ka ni beh chee bye...... First time I saw an Ah Lien with a tinge of ang moh features. Can't act, irritating accent. The way she tilted her profile to and fro in those children shows....made me want to shaft a broomstick up her vagina.

jw5

Loyal
I held my urge to comment................Ka ni beh chee bye...... First time I saw an Ah Lien with a tinge of ang moh features. Can't act, irritating accent. The way she tilted her profile to and fro in those children shows....made me want to shaft a broomstick up her vagina.

Why must hold the urge? Scared post dumped into rubbish heap by the moderator?

klgw0222

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spot on! I actually just saw ah lian with thick makeup. No angmoh features for me, it's just makeup. Coz remember her when she was younger? really no sign of ang mo. Saw her before. Really condescending, like she's grossed out with everyone else. Then she got that fake accent like she's asking people to judge her.

she B cup with push up or breast implants

just super push up. there are still new pics she where she's flat. then it'll come and go.