• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kim Wakerman the extravagent girl

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
millions? normal gcp only leh.
maybe show off bad grammar and push up bras.

4g5h8j.jpg

Millions?

With a fuck face like that, buying all the expensive make up in the world could not even rectify let alone do some good for her inner soul! LOL

klgw0222

Alfrescian
Loyal
Millions?

With a fuck face like that, buying all the expensive make up in the world could not even rectify let alone do some good for her inner soul! LOL

2w6x9cm.jpg

Hahaha

Attachments

• 2w6x9cm.jpg
    2w6x9cm.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 2,101
Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of you fuckers just can't define beauty.........don't force me to show an example...............don't turn me into a jw5.....................:mad::oIo::kma:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It could b worse. U might turn into sam leong n start promoting horse face sun. And even worse. Start sprouting propaganda.
Some of you fuckers just can't define beauty.........don't force me to show an example...............don't turn me into a jw5.....................:mad::oIo::kma:

jw5

Loyal

No lah, turn you into Muck, the guy who give dog fuck.

klgw0222

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't the 2 of you already have this same discussion (same question, same answer) on another day and in another thread?

Got this feeling of dejavu when I saw Jah's question and klgw0222's reply. :o

yeah, i know somebody asked before and probably missed the answer

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
coz she rather be called eurasian. prolly why faking accent and always trying to appear white.

Of course, being seen as a full blooded Chinese is always perceived as low class. So why not claim to be Eurasian (the 'atas' race) even though the angmoh link is 1%

klgw0222

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, being seen as a full blooded Chinese is always perceived as low class. So why not claim to be Eurasian (the 'atas' race) even though the angmoh link is 1%

even though some might find that true. it's also a source of ridicule. it makes her appear more bimbo.

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
even though some might find that true. it's also a source of ridicule. it makes her appear more bimbo.

Whether we like it or not, most will still perceive the whites as a superior race. It doesn't matter which kind of white man, even Ukrainian blood will be seen as more up there as pure Chinese. Being half blood gives you 'prestige', just see the winners of TNP New Face.

klgw0222

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether we like it or not, most will still perceive the whites as a superior race. It doesn't matter which kind of white man, even Ukrainian blood will be seen as more up there as pure Chinese. Being half blood gives you 'prestige', just see the winners of TNP New Face.

yeah. but she seems more overcompensated than anything. people dont buy it as much as a normal so-called eurasian would.