• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

job offer: $50 to queue up for bak kwa

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe if PAP has offered ppl attending their rally Lim Chee Guan bak kwa iso chicken rice, they would have won PE

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heres_a_job_offer_you_wont_see_often-thumbnail.jpg

"$50 per day, anyone?"

lianbeng kee chew liao! :biggrin: i want! i want!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You too late liow. Kar chew not fast enuf. Wendy chop oredi.

lianbeng replies: $50/- per day so easy money why dowan? just stand under some shades only mah. last year i was there 7 morning 8 morning the queue already bypass macdonald's at lucky point liao!:biggrin: people came in different shifts like guard duty during NS days - every 30min somebody would change but all belonged to same camp!

Last edited:

LauKow

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng replies: $50/- per day so easy money why dowan? just stand under some shades only mah. last year i was there 7 morning 8 morning the queue already bypass macdonald's at lucky point liao!:biggrin: people came in different shifts like guard duty during NS days - every 30min somebody would change but all belonged to same camp!

This one got to stand in the queue. No seat, no queue number somemore.

When property hot hot, queue at new launches better.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
the way bak kwa prices are going crazy,,,why dont go and eat it after CNY? dont have to eat it on the 1st 3 days right? i do like bak kwa,,but the way things are going crazy,,i will rather wait and it it later,,and can eat it anytime of the year,,why must eat now ah? not like mandarins where its only in season now

Dont understand Sinkies are eating & killing themselves over bak kwa, they are extremely deadly!
high cholesterol oily stuff that give u heart attack!