• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese woman in Ferrari accident identified

Y

Yip Hon

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/japanese-crash-victim-allegedly-robbed.html

The Japanese woman who was caught in the horrific three-vehicle accident in Bugis was reportedly robbed minutes before her death.

According to The Straits Times (ST), an eyewitness said that he saw a man pick up notes and coins discarded around the taxi which appeared to belong to Shigemi Ito, the female passenger of the taxi that a Ferrari rammed into at the junction of Rochor Road and Victoria in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Ito, who according to Lianhe Wanbao, was a student at Raffles Design Institute, was reportedly still alive at that point in time.

The 57-year-old eyewitness, who only wanted to be known as Lim, added that he estimated the man to have picked up cash amounting to about S$300, reported ST, which quoted a Lianhe Wanbao report.

Lim said that he ran to the accident scene after he heard a loud bang and he saw Ito crying out in pain as the man stole the money.

Ito, who was in her 20s, died at the Singapore General Hospital on Saturday after the accident.

[Watch the video of the accident here]

The high-speed accident claimed two other lives. The driver of the limited edition Ferrari, Ma Chi, died on the spot and was cremated on Monday while the taxi driver, 52-year-old Cheng Teck Hock, succumbed to his injuries and died in the intensive care unit of Tan Tock Seng Hospital on Sunday.

Another two people -- 26-year-old motorcyclist Muhammad Najib Ghazli and a 20-something female passenger in the Ferrari were also injured in the accident.

Muhammad Najib is currently at Tan Tock Seng Hospital recovering from his injuries, which includes a spine injury, a dislocated right arm and a rib fracture.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Japs should have won WW2. They would have transformed the Chinese from obnoxious, cheating louts to useful digits with some degree of civility. It might take a few generations but at least it's a start.

The Japs would not have been defeated had they not bombed Pearl Harbour.

Their attack on Pearl Harbour was not complete when they did not bomb the oil installation on the island and thus the US was able to rebuild their naval fleet immediately.

Also they overlooked the fact that three US aircraft carriers out on patrol in the Pacific.

If they had not attacked Pearl Harbour, America would not have declared war on Japan.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/japanese-crash-victim-allegedly-robbed.html

The Japanese woman who was caught in the horrific three-vehicle accident in Bugis was reportedly robbed minutes before her death.

According to The Straits Times (ST), an eyewitness said that he saw a man pick up notes and coins discarded around the taxi which appeared to belong to Shigemi Ito, the female passenger of the taxi that a Ferrari rammed into at the junction of Rochor Road and Victoria in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Ito, who according to Lianhe Wanbao, was a student at Raffles Design Institute, was reportedly still alive at that point in time.

The 57-year-old eyewitness, who only wanted to be known as Lim, added that he estimated the man to have picked up cash amounting to about S$300, reported ST, which quoted a Lianhe Wanbao report.

Lim said that he ran to the accident scene after he heard a loud bang and he saw Ito crying out in pain as the man stole the money.

Ito, who was in her 20s, died at the Singapore General Hospital on Saturday after the accident.

[Watch the video of the accident here]

The high-speed accident claimed two other lives. The driver of the limited edition Ferrari, Ma Chi, died on the spot and was cremated on Monday while the taxi driver, 52-year-old Cheng Teck Hock, succumbed to his injuries and died in the intensive care unit of Tan Tock Seng Hospital on Sunday.

Another two people -- 26-year-old motorcyclist Muhammad Najib Ghazli and a 20-something female passenger in the Ferrari were also injured in the accident.

Muhammad Najib is currently at Tan Tock Seng Hospital recovering from his injuries, which includes a spine injury, a dislocated right arm and a rib fracture.

That person who steal the money must be a sinkie. Only sinkie behaves like that.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
such huge chunks quoted and only a 1 line reply.....hope you get infracted you sinkie.

He won't as he is the blue-eyed boy of the Boss. In this forum some people are "elites.":( Clinton666 is also part of the SBF elites. Never infracted nor posts land in rubbish bin even though the threads are stupid.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
The horse chi bye really screwed his family and other families. The only contribution here is the reduction in sinkees which improves the ratio of sinkees and ft.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
good to note that the Japanese inherited much of their culture and attained this degree of civility from the ancient Chinese... :o:o:o

I think its the communist system that made the PRCs crude. Look at the Real Republic of China (Taiwan), they are more civilised.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I think its the communist system that made the PRCs crude. Look at the Real Republic of China (Taiwan), they are more civilised.

me had spoken to migrant PRC workers, they mentioned that we as Singaporeans kept to more traditional and religious rites than in mainland China. the cultural revolution had indeed a lasting impact...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

heh bro, u r very right.the communist create this evil root among the chinese.look here...
[video=youtube;DIrUHVFkm9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIrUHVFkm9A [/video]

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
As much as I agree with the raw reactions from the guys here, I would like to urge everybody to focus on the real issue. The Ferrari driver was speeding and beat the traffic lights. 2 innocent lives were lost. My sincere condolences to the two families. I also hope that the motorcyclist and the Ferrari passenger recover from their injuries. I really don't give a rat's ass for the Ferrari driver. My sympathies to his family though.

My point is that it should not matter if the driver was a Singaporean or Foreigner. Anybody who drives recklessly without regard to others should be condemned. This also includes drink driving. I've seen Singaporeans speeding in their super and souped up cars too in the middle of the night too. The cops should enforce the law, catch the culprits and throw them into jail, irrespective of the colour of their ICs or passports or the size of their bank balances.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
me had spoken to migrant PRC workers, they mentioned that we as Singaporeans kept to more traditional and religious rites than in mainland China. the cultural revolution had indeed a lasting impact...

another wiseman here.bro, good judgement from you.most of my fren agree if ROC was not defeated by the communist, china will not be like this today so evil.

[video=youtube;gdaw3ZuQZOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdaw3ZuQZOw [/video]

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The cops should enforce the law, catch the culprits and throw them into jail, irrespective of the colour of their ICs or passports or the size of their bank balances.

second this motion, should bar these kutus from driving for life :mad::mad::mad: