• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese woman in Ferrari accident identified

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just curious if the taxi passenger happen to be a PRC instead of Japanese what would the reaction like in this forum? Celebrating or condolence?

good post ron ...but let me try :wink:

how would you feel if a house lizard die compare to a cute dog who die ? now start thinking ron :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Japs should have won WW2. They would have transformed the Chinese from obnoxious, cheating louts to useful digits with some degree of civility. It might take a few generations but at least it's a start.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The Japs should have won WW2. They would have transformed the Chinese from obnoxious, cheating louts to useful digits with some degree of civility. It might take a few generations but at least it's a start.

good to note that the Japanese inherited much of their culture and attained this degree of civility from the ancient Chinese... :o:o:o

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good to note that the Japanese inherited much of their culture and attained this degree of civility from the ancient Chinese... :o:o:o

good post bro , sometimes i wonder why the PRC cant attain that kind of civility themselves .... since chinese culture is so rich .

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You have to hand it to Japs... they learn from others and then embark upon a process of continuous improvement leaving the former masters far behind.

They did the same thing with quality. They learnt quality control from Deming. They then proceeded to beat the shit out of the yanks when it came to making quality product.

While the Japs are constantly improving for the future, the Chinese, on the other hand, live in the past. They keep harping on their 5000 years of recorded civilisation but they haven't improved in the last 4000. In fact, they've probably gone backwards.

http://www.skymark.com/resources/leaders/deming.asp

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. But some people just like to make generalization about being migrants for their convenience and sake of argument. "We are an island of migrants" or "Our ancestors are migrants too....blah blah blah" If that holds true, the japs would be like ah tiong and ah tiong bu also.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to hand it to Japs... they learn from others and then embark upon a process of continuous improvement leaving the former masters far behind.

They did the same thing with quality. They learnt quality control from Deming. They then proceeded to beat the shit out of the yanks when it came to making quality product.

While the Japs are constantly improving for the future, the Chinese, on the other hand, live in the past. They keep harping on their 5000 years of recorded civilisation but they haven't improved in the last 4000. In fact, they've probably gone backwards.

http://www.skymark.com/resources/leaders/deming.asp

I do admire the Japanese and even i have adopted some of the Japanese style in my work and daily life in terms on continuous improvement in life and quality. I work hard on my life and work base on that underlying philosophy.

However, i am disappointed with their handling of the nuclear issue and i have stop buying and food items that is made from Japan as i dun want to get any radioactive particles in my body. Plus i have avoided seafood totally.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do admire the Japanese and even i have adopted some of the Japanese style in my work and daily life in terms on continuous improvement in life and quality. I work hard on my life and work base on that underlying philosophy.

However, i am disappointed with their handling of the nuclear issue and i have stop buying and food items that is made from Japan as i dun want to get any radioactive particles in my body. Plus i have avoided seafood totally.

yes , agree with you that their goverment is fuckup when comes to that nuclear issue .