• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese woman in Ferrari accident identified

B

Baluku

si leow! anti PRC hatred continues again because a chio bu jap involved.

if it's an ugly ah neh, nobody here really gives a Shit.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why not the ah tiong bu together with that ah tiong ferrari bastard die instead of her?

brother your question too deep i also dont know how to answer you :wink: but let me try for fun ok ?

because PRC eats dog meat so their life is stronger ?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes , agree with you that their goverment is fuckup when comes to that nuclear issue .

While it's true that the Japanese govt did not handle the nuclear issue all that well, I can't imagine how the Chinese govt could have handle it any better, or for that matter, the S'pore govt. Even for a relatively minor issue like MRT disruption, they can't even manage that.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
good post ron ...but let me try :wink:

how would you feel if a house lizard die compare to a cute dog who die ? now start thinking ron :wink:

I hope you will not compare a house lizard to the Chinese, or ur grandfather dun share the same origin with the Chinese?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good post bro , sometimes i wonder why the PRC cant attain that kind of civility themselves .... since chinese culture is so rich .

the great leap backward killed everything about the chinese civility and chinese graciousness....now we have a new breed of great leap backward...

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
the great leap backward killed everything about the chinese civility and chinese graciousness....now we have a new breed of great leap backward...

That's the problem when you have no religion in a communist dystopia.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's ME. It's I. ME and I are important - reasons to live. No more WE....that's the damned problem. You die your business. I is important!!! That the Great Leap Forward globally...not only here in Singapore but everywhere in the world .The I...yes I...is the most important I in the whole universe.Everything is I...AM..IMPORTANT...the rest can just die...who cares?