• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japan had 1st Aircraft Carrier in 1921. China is refitting a Russian one due 2014

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
......... now...different...u ask Japan to build one now and see......Similarly Singapore will in future build her own submarine...after they finish learning about the 2nd hand tubbies that we have....like how we have built our own stealth ships...but stealth or not...we don't know lah...
haha, agreed. if japan were to build their new aircraft carriers today, they will appoint tamiya to do so at 1:1000 scale. their sinking funds will continue to sink. in no time, they may even resort to scrapping their aircraft carriers to reuse the steel.

in due time, expect jap whores to work in our legalized brothels too.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
spoken like u've got balls of steel. u should tell that to MIW to change their mindset on plug & play FTs too.

You have to understand why they import FTs so readily

1) FT won't stay permanently and eat up our medical, retirement resources
2) GDP growth is everything to MIW. FT generate more GDP per pax. Of course it makes sense to import all the trashes.
3) Most private sector jobs in Singapore are not sustainable. They do all the useless things here that any country can do. Even without FT, sinkies will still get retrenched every few years. Restricting FT import will not solve any problem, unfortunately.

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
What nonsense are your sprouting?

How can you have a strong country without the best weapons built by yourself and having your own cutting-edge technology?

China only buys antiquated technology at a high price and fuck their own workers by giving them a pittance for toiling.

Their ports only reflect the large amount of junks they export every year.
u think the yanks built their own weaponry too? they also bought a whole lot of designs from allies, and over due course of time, redeveloped & produced their own.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How can you have a strong country without the best weapons built by yourself and having your own cutting-edge technology?

China only buys antiquated technology at a high price and fuck their own workers by giving them a pittance for toiling.

the way the world operate is different liao. Being a super power does not mean you have the longest dick and that stetch to knock anyone with military might. Sure, you ought to have the necc brass and weaponary to wayang wayang but being a economy super power is sufficient.

even your adopted country US of A will depend on China in 10, 20 years time. China holds the largest amount of US foreign debt and soverign bonds. They produce almost everything that you eat and use, even the coffin that you will sleep when you die, probably will come from China.

China is fucking rich in minerals and oil, but they suck up all the oil and minerals from Australia and Africa. See the similarity? They are doing exactly the same as US. The only thing different, they don't go around telling others what to do.

The only weakness now, is US is still the technology and creative leader in the world - but who is to say, China won't overtake US.

Japan? They are getting irrelevant soon....

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal

So did you go to Malay or Chinese medium secondary school in Malaysia? Can you speak English?

If I want to buy a house in Malaysia, which is the best place to invest?

Last edited:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
u think the yanks built their own weaponry too? they also bought a whole lot of designs from allies, and over due course of time, redeveloped & produced their own.

America build all their planes and missiles.

I agree that BAE from UK makes some of the stuff but when it comes to planes and missiles and carriers, they make their own.

Of course, copying is a start but China has been copying Soviet Tech for maybe 60 years and look what they have achieved? Nothing

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha, even over the internet I can sniff you out because it is so obvious.

So did you go to Malay or Chinese medium secondary school in Malaysia? Can you speak English?

If I want to buy a house in Malaysia, which is the best place to invest?

Haha, Try harder. I have houses in US, not Malaysia. You should just stick to your pigeonhole. Have you even been to US? I can recommend you some here, if you can get a VISA to come here

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha Manokie is avoiding the questions about his country Malaysia. He wants to masquerade as an American but can't type English to save his life.

Y a w n n n z z z

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha Manokie is avoiding the questions about his country Malaysia. He wants to masquerade as an American but can't type English to save his life.

Y a w n n n z z z

I was born and bred in Singapore. :rolleyes:

Unlike you peasant, I already migrated to US and gained US Citizenship. You leh?

Anyway US citizenship is not a big deal. Many have it. But I doubt you can even gain it. Why??? You know it yourself.. You have your meals at hawker center and live in a HDB flat LOL

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, Try harder. I have houses in US, not Malaysia. You should just stick to your pigeonhole. Have you even been to US? I can recommend you some here, if you can get a VISA to come here

You have houses in the US? LOL. Apparently they forgot to teach you how to write.

Visa?? If you have a Singapore passport you should know we are visa free to US for 6 months. :rolleyes:

Pigeon hole? Yeah. HDB Mansionette, double story pigeoncage.

That is why I was thinking of buying land in your country as a holiday house because it is cheap there. So which part of Johore is good?

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have houses in the US? LOL.

Apparently they forgot to teach you how to write :rolleyes:

Pigeon hole? Yeah. HDB Mansionette, double story pigeoncage.

That is why I was thinking of buying land in your country as a holiday house because it is cheap there. So which part of Johore is good?

HDB Mansionette wor... LOL

I think you are from PRC China.. :rolleyes: Feeling so proud to own a masionette??? :biggrin:

Which part are you from?? Shandong??? Or Anwei???
Don't you even know you can drive over to Johore?

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB Mansionette wor... LOL

I think you are from PRC China.. :rolleyes: Feeling so proud to own a masionette??? :biggrin:

Which part are you from?? Shandong??? Or Anwei???

Proud? Yes of course, worked hard for it.

So what do you think about Najib? Can you speak English in real life or are you unable to speak a single proper sentence in English like most Malaysians?

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proud? Yes of course, worked hard for it.

So what do you think about Najib? Can you speak English in real life or are you unable to speak a single proper sentence in English like most Malaysians? :biggrin:

Haha

Your little piegonhole of yours isn't even 1/5 the size of the place I am living in right now. PRC Chink mehmeh55 you have been working too hard to own that little hovel you call "home".

How do you think about those China prostitutes in Geylang. Do you feel weird screwing your own kind?

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC Chink mehmeh55, your entertainment value is now voided

i'm going to bed

enjoy your NS reservice, HDB loan and oily hawker food!

:biggrin: :biggrin:

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha

Your little piegonhole of yours isn't even 1/5 the size of the place I am living in right now. PRC Chink mehmeh55 you have been working too hard to own that little hovel you call "home".

How do you think about those China prostitutes in Geylang. Do you feel weird screwing your own kind?

My own kind? I am Singaporean and they are Chinese. :confused:

But you have not answered my questions about Malaysia. I am really quite interested in buying a house in your country

Last edited:

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway US citizenship is not a big deal. Many have it.

Huh? Why would anyone desire to have US citizenship except yourself? I won't want to live in that kind of society.

And what is your unhealthy obsession with China? You keep rambling about how China has lousy aircraft carriers on a Singaporean board and moan about how we must buck up?

100% schizophrenia. I can picture you in your straits jacket getting your anti pyschotic jab. :rolleyes:

i'm going to bed

Ok. Come back next time when the hospital lets you surf the internet. Remember to take your meds on time

Last edited:

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway US citizenship is not a big deal. Many have it.

Huh? Why would anyone desire to have US citizenship except yourself? I won't want to live in that kind of society.

And what is your unhealthy obsession with China? You keep rambling about how China has lousy aircraft carriers on a Singaporean board and moan about how we must buck up?

100% schizophrenia. I can picture you in your straits jacket getting your anti pyschotic jab. :rolleyes:

i'm going to bed

Ok. Come back next time when the hospital lets you surf the internet. Remember to take your meds on time

kirby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh... :confused::confused::confused:

And I thought this thread is about showponies ?? Haizzzz.:o:o

Built at end of 19th century and still... er...hmmph...floating. :biggrin:
800px-Marbleboot.jpg

Jokes aside, China doesn't really need any aircraft carrier. In today's warfare between two humongous nations, the bigger target will be too tempting. What they want are SSBN and they are on their way to aquiring them in numbers.

China possesses conventional weapons that are capable of annihilating any fleet on the seas. Weaponwise homegrown or not is not a problem to them because of sheer ingenuity in reverse engineerings.

On paper, US defense budget are 8 to 10 times that of China's but in reality are they are not so far apart if you take into consideration the exchange rate and the RMB sure stretches a lot loooonger.

Too bad about you having a US passport. They might even put you and your family into internment camp like they did the japs or some crazy mullahs might blow you up, no...cut you head off on youtube. That's the truth, unfortunately.:rolleyes:

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jokes aside, China doesn't really need any aircraft carrier. In today's warfare between two humongous nations, the bigger target will be too tempting. What they want are SSBN and they are on their way to aquiring them in numbers.

China possesses conventional weapons that are capable of annihilating any fleet on the seas. Weaponwise homegrown or not is not a problem to them because of sheer ingenuity in reverse engineerings.

On paper, US defense budget are 8 to 10 times that of China's but in reality are they are not so far apart if you take into consideration the exchange rate and the RMB sure stretches a lot loooonger.

Too bad about you having a US passport. They might even put you and your family into internment camp like they did the japs or some crazy mullahs might blow you up, no...cut you head off on youtube. That's the truth, unfortunately.:rolleyes:

He is already in a mental hospital and you want to put him in an internment camp? Why not just keep him in his ward, isn't that a better choice? He can get his meds and injections daily.

As for China and US going to war, it will never happen. Both are nuclear countries and major trade partners, they don't want to go bang bang boom.

On a side note, why would anyone give up their sg citizenship for a us one? The us is filled with drugs, crimes, violence and they are very racist against Asians.

I didn't know I was "good at math" until I went to the US. Talk about stupid people. I don't know how the Asian Americans can deal with so many idiots on daily basis. No wonder so many Asian Americans move abroad when they have grown up.:rolleyes: