• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is This Acceptable? Poor Upbringing Spotted!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knn ... He run Liao !!!

image.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how come that chump narong never come here to see the fun here?

or that cherubic chump chonburic? they are the godfathers here ???

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
AK will rely on his godpapas to thrash all of us ah...i scared...beri beri scared....:eek:
I doubt many of Akia's kakis' are going to take their stand to support him; after what he did to Drifter..i mean not that he was wrong; but he kept pressing & pushing too hard tiLL LiteraLLy the 'Buddah Jumped off The WaLL'..:cool:

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt many of Akia's kakis' are going to take their stand to support him; after what he did to Drifter..i mean not that he was wrong; but he kept pressing & pushing too hard tiLL LiteraLLy the 'Buddah Jumped off The WaLL'..:cool:
AK IS THE MOST HOU LIAN SBF FORUMER. Thats why lots of people hate him lah...For me, i just join in the fun lah...machiam like primary school days when we gang up to bully those ah kua students in school toilet hahahaha....

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He exposed the nick sharing team he have to pay for it . :wink: