• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is This Acceptable? Poor Upbringing Spotted!

Rayden

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wait wait. Can some brother post something sexy, then can cum more easily. Best if can have nee big big one.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FOHLfnUkfl0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I doubt many of Akia's kakis' are going to take their stand to support him; after what he did to Drifter..i mean not that he was wrong; but he kept pressing & pushing too hard tiLL LiteraLLy the 'Buddah Jumped off The WaLL'..:cool:

My SIFU is a very forgiving man. He helped me when I was under attack by so many rabid dogs in the past. I was killed and banned many times and even got moderated several times. That's why I am indebted to him for my survival here. So let my SIFU live in peace and do not haunt him anymore.Thank You.

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
My SIFU is a very forgiving man. He helped me when I was under attack by so many rabid dogs in the past. I was killed and banned many times and even got moderated several times. That's why I am indebted to him for my survival here. So let my SIFU live in peace and do not haunt him anymore.Thank You.
whos your sifu? hehe

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt many of Akia's kakis' are going to take their stand to support him; after what he did to Drifter..i mean not that he was wrong; but he kept pressing & pushing too hard tiLL LiteraLLy the 'Buddah Jumped off The WaLL'..:cool:

LOL, dumbfuck Chihuahua, wanna aim me just say so, dun use other reason to justify your barkings, hahahaha....

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, dumbfuck Chihuahua, wanna aim me just say so, dun use other reason to justify your barkings, hahahaha....

aiyo AK...just now about an hour ago you told everyone bye bye nite nite to jah, donkey and others and say you got early morning flight leh...why uncome in again for lah...

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyo AK...just now about an hour ago you told everyone bye bye nite nite to jah, donkey and others and say you got early morning flight leh...why uncome in again for lah...

aiyah...he buay gam guan lor...kena gang attack by drifter gang, fishygang and other unknown gangs lah...Heard Iris Gang involved too....hehehe:*:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AK IS THE MOST HOU LIAN SBF FORUMER. Thats why lots of people hate him lah...For me, i just join in the fun lah...machiam like primary school days when we gang up to bully those ah kua students in school toilet hahahaha....

LOL, you are a fine clone lah, definitely not newbie, aiyah, you create so many clones for what? Just use your Drifter nick lah, hahaha

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah...bullshit champion ah...where u eloping to..go japan look for drifter ah?

hahaha, Drifter ahh, fly people aeroplane so many times, still meet him for what? try Geylang, maybe he's there peddling, whahaha

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drifter also damn useless, If I were him, I would still continue using the nick and take it by the strides. The fact he's hiding now means he's fucking guilty, ashamed, embarrassed, whahahah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

good luck and have safe flight...and pls dun lie lah...
I will, thanks ahhh :smile:

Last edited: