• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is This Acceptable? Poor Upbringing Spotted!

SixthColumn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drifter also damn useless, If I were him, I would still continue using the nick and take it by the strides. The fact he's hiding now means he's fucking guilty, ashamed, embarrassed, whahahah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I will, thanks ahhh :smile:
he isnt hiding...go checkout his nick lah...aiyoh...you so lao bird u know how lah. :biggrin:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did you see religion section? so peaceful now... Amen..... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Now team drifter got new target to aim :wink: let religion section relax abit . One brother is taking care of religion folder now :wink: when needed help he will PM our member to go in :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter also damn useless, If I were him, I would still continue using the nick and take it by the strides. The fact he's hiding now means he's fucking guilty, ashamed, embarrassed, whahahah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I will, thanks ahhh :smile:

Team drifter is still here having fun :wink: drifter nick is for playing zapping game and inf :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pcc is not my hobby unfortunately...but its nice to see how all the people who hated you gang up and whack you...cos you deserve it lor..lol..

Our master start this nick sharing during the old Sammyboy days .. Now going stronger each day :wink: now Ak just know ...lol :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where is drifter ? :biggrin:
image.jpg