• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there anything wrong with people asking back their CPF at age 55?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is totally nothing wrong at all..

that is what i think?

Just that sinkies are too stupid to buy into PAP's lies to hold on to the CPF..

and now sinkies wakes up to the PAP bullshits...

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is totally nothing wrong at all..

that is what i think?

Just that sinkies are too stupid to buy into PAP's lies to hold on to the CPF..

and now sinkies wakes up to the PAP bullshits...

Definitely wrong for Sillyporeans to keep asking back their own $$$ because the gahbrament need it more than anyone else.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Owe money pay money. Try owing money to loansharks then asking them to delay the loan repayment by at least 10 more years while keeping the interest rate low. :rolleyes:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
When someone forcefully take your money and refuse to return it, thats robbery. The issue should only be discussed in criminal terms

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There isn't even anything wrong to get back my CPF at age 20.

Governments cannot and must not dictate how one should spend their own money.

Abolish the CPF!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing wrong to ask for the cpf to be returned. But if it is not returned as requested, we cannot accuse or use forced to re request, it will become very wrong - that is what many dumb fark sinkie thinks.