• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is The PAP Not Embarrassed?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the current front runners to be the PM, are not desirable, not only because they speak poor English with poor pronunciation and accent, but they do not project a good image of leader and of Singapore.
Tharman should be the PM, now.
what has Tharman done for SG and Singaporeans? Just because he speaks better than HSK or CCS? Remember that Tharman was the finance minister when estate duty was abolished. If Tharman is good, no one wld be able to stop a good man rising up to be PM. So there may be some flaws in Tharman not obvious to many.

Cld anyone hold LKY down? Tharman is certainly not as good as many are led to believe

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree.
A smart individual without charisma, unable to speak fluent English with a neutral accent, and not physically healthy, should not be the Prime Minister.
Yes. That is why i think the 53% East Coast voters are unwise to vote for HSK. For his sake, he shd retire from high stressful life

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Michael is not the only one who chased skirts. The only difference was he got caught
Singaporeans have to be wise and discerning. What appear on the surface is not the whole truth. Clean, not corrupt, serving Singapore, for the good of Singapore, caring for Singaporeans are wild PAP claims. Wearing white doesnt mean they speak the truth

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the PAP not embarrassed that come tmrw, its Party Whip is a male singaporean who has not done NS?
Is the PAP not embarrassed that none of its male MPs who have done NS is fit to be the Party Whip?
Is the PAP not embarrassed that all its NSmen MPs are all ball less and unfit to be the Party Whip and it has to nominate a new citizen who has not done NS to be the Prty Whip.

Looks like the PAP is not embarrassed. But I and many Singaporeans are embarrassed.

More PAP candidates will be defeated at the next GE
As a politician, the skin must be thick to the extent of bullet proof, no such word of Embarrassing in their life's dictionary

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a politician, the skin must be thick to the extent of bullet proof, no such word of Embarrassing in their life's dictionary
I am not talking abt LHL or Janil. I am talking abt a political party, PAP, which has longevity and reputation to uphold. The USA's Democratic Party and Republican Party tries to make sure that they uphold honour and integrity. Am I asking too much that the PAP upholds honour and integrity?

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although I am a non resident,, I believe that the SG government has made a very serious error by signing the CECA, which aggravates the current situation. Singaporeans must take all the necesaary steps to insist that the government re-nrgotiate CECA and pass legislation to ensure that no HR Manager or VP is a non Singaporean (only born in Singapore Singaporean), and do not renew the professional passes for all Indians currently working in Singapore.
All our MPs (include WP) are ballless, no one has the gut to raise this CECA issue in the parliament, everyone in the job market knows so well that hundreds of thousnds of CECA faked foreign talents are taking away the jobs from local PMET. As a result, we have so many hundreds of thousands of unemployed local PMET, but on one MP is aware of this consequences after government signed the CECA agreement

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
All our MPs (include WP) are ballless, no one has the gut to raise this CECA issue in the parliament, everyone in the job market knows so well that hundreds of thousnds of CECA faked foreign talents are taking away the jobs from local PMET. As a result, we have so many hundreds of thousands of unemployed local PMET, but on one MP is aware of this consequences after government signed the CECA agreement
Did the MPs serve NS?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or like the Singapore Cricket Club
Good point. SCC is a social club like the Indian Association or British Club. So it is ok for SCC, IA to have ahigh proportion of Indians.

But Singapore belongs to Singaporeans.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Is Janil Puthucheary the next PAP Party Whip not true?
2. Is Janil not a NSF not true?
3. Is no other male MPs not chosen as Party Whip not true?

Which part of what I said is half true?
No need to justify to the retard. He is a running dog of the PAP. The 61% who is still sleeping.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sad that out of all the male true blue PAP Mps, none are suitable to be Party Whip.

The good part is I know many good and courageous true blue male Singaporeans. But they have wisdom not to join the PAP. PAP is a rotten ship, destined to sink in the near future
Wah now you starting to change tune to be more sensible.

You used to say ALL sinkie men who served NS ball less even your own son and husband/s.