• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is The PAP Not Embarrassed?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the PAP not embarrassed that come tmrw, its Party Whip is a male singaporean who has not done NS?
Is the PAP not embarrassed that none of its male MPs who have done NS is fit to be the Party Whip?
Is the PAP not embarrassed that all its NSmen MPs are all ball less and unfit to be the Party Whip and it has to nominate a new citizen who has not done NS to be the Prty Whip.

Looks like the PAP is not embarrassed. But I and many Singaporeans are embarrassed.

More PAP candidates will be defeated at the next GE

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your skin is so thick from posting half truths and untruths that embarrassment should be alien to you by now.

Is the PAP not embarrassed that come tmrw, its Party Whip is a male singaporean who has not done NS?
Is the PAP not embarrassed that none of its male MPs who have done NS is fit to be the Party Whip?
Is the PAP not embarrassed that all its NSmen MPs are all ball less and unfit to be the Party Whip and it has to nominate a new citizen who has not done NS to be the Prty Whip.

Looks like the PAP is not embarrassed. But I and many Singaporeans are embarrassed.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

I think you should be proud that the PAP totally agrees with you that sinkie men who have served NS are ball less. Which is why they picked a new citizen who has not been castrated by NS to be the whip.

They probably came here and searched for all @ckmpd posts and thought yeah man better listen to ckmpd advice.

Hats off to you sister!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you should be proud that the PAP totally agrees with you that sinkie men who have served NS are ball less. Which is why they picked a new citizen who has not been castrated by NS to be the whip.

They probably came here and searched for all @ckmpd posts and thought yeah man better listen to ckmpd advice.

Hats off to you sister!
Sad that out of all the male true blue PAP Mps, none is suitable to be Party Whip.

The good part is I know many good and courageous true blue male Singaporeans. But they have wisdom not to join the PAP. PAP is a rotten ship, destined to sink in the near future

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you.
I recall that this gentleman once said that he is serving NS, as a medical doctor.
Was Charles Chong the previous PAP Party Whip?
Charles Chong was the Deputy Speaker. He didnt make it to Speaker of Parliament in 2012 although the Speaker had to resign in shame because of affair with chio bu Laura Ong

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hats off to you sister!
PAP not able to find a suitable Party Whip for this Parliament is another clear sign of the lack of talent in PAP.

Should the pap be ashamed that it is not able to attract good singaporeans despite luring them with carrots, money and rewards with tax payers' money?

Good Singaporeans dont join pap. Those who join pap are not good singaporeans.

My fear is that soon, new singapore citizens from India now will join pap and in 30yrs time, they will form the majority in PAP and try to take over Singapore.

Remember Mandarin Gardens saga. Unless Singaporeans reclaim Singapore from the pap like what mandarin gardens did in 2016 from the India Indians, we will lose Singapore to 3rd world foreigners. Singaporeans, please wake up from your slumber and reclaim Singapore. Reclaim Singapore from the pap. Do it for your children, grandchildren and descendents

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the WP not embarrassed? All the CECA hoohaa raised by party supporters, barely a squeak from party leaders! Shame anot har? :confused:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP not able to find a suitable Party Whip for this Parliament is another clear sign of the lack of talent in PAP.

Should the pap be ashamed that it is not able to attract good singaporeans despite luring them with carrots, money and rewards with tax payers' money?

Good Singaporeans dont join pap. Those who join pap are not good singaporeans.

My fear is that soon, new singapore citizens from India now will join pap and in 30yrs time, they will form the majority in PAP and try to take over Singapore.

Remember Mandarin Gardens saga. Unless Singaporeans reclaim Singapore from the pap like what mandarin gardens did in 2016 from the India Indians, we will lose Singapore to 3rd world foreigners. Singaporeans, please wake up from your clumber and reclaim Singapore
Joining the PAP is good enough, the Whip enforce shameful acts of compliance let them dollar mercenaries like chows chong and Janil do dirty deeds of the Dragon Prince. :cool:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charles Chong was the Deputy Speaker. He didnt make it to Speaker of Parliament in 2012 although the Speaker had to resign in shame because of affair with chio bu Laura Ong
Thank you.
I remember Michael Palmer, whom I believe made a poor decision to chase skirt.