• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is The PAP Not Embarrassed?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP not able to find a suitable Party Whip for this Parliament is another clear sign of the lack of talent in PAP.

Should the pap be ashamed that it is not able to attract good singaporeans despite luring them with carrots, money and rewards with tax payers' money?

Good Singaporeans dont join pap. Those who join pap are not good singaporeans.

My fear is that soon, new singapore citizens from India now will join pap and in 30yrs time, they will form the majority in PAP and try to take over Singapore.

Remember Mandarin Gardens saga. Unless Singaporeans reclaim Singapore from the pap like what mandarin gardens did in 2016 from the India Indians, we will lose Singapore to 3rd world foreigners. Singaporeans, please wake up from your clumber and reclaim Singapore
Although I am a non resident,, I believe that the SG government has made a very serious error by signing the CECA, which aggravates the current situation. Singaporeans must take all the necesaary steps to insist that the government re-nrgotiate CECA and pass legislation to ensure that no HR Manager or VP is a non Singaporean (only born in Singapore Singaporean), and do not renew the professional passes for all Indians currently working in Singapore.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP knows that many good singaporeans see through their evil scheme and many choose to migrate. For those who do not want to migrate, pap will use NS to cut off their balls.

Singapore is crumbling for the following reasons:
1. PAP is self serving
2. PAP is inbreeding
3. Many good Singaporeans migrate
4. Half of those who remain are ball less
5. PAP may be infiltrated by trash new citizens soon they will take Singapore to a new low

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP balls lickers are nvr embarrassed so long as they receive their pay cheque .mthly.
Agree. It is up to us, true blue singaporeans to fight the pap and reclaim Singapore for our future generations. Just like in Mandarin Gardens

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although I am a non resident,, I believe that the SG government has made a very serious error by signing the CECA, which aggravates the current situation. Singaporeans must take all the necesaary steps to insist that the government re-nrgotiate CECA and pass legislation to ensure that no HR Manager or VP is a non Singaporean (only born in Singapore Singaporean), and do not renew the professional passes for all Indians currently working in Singapore.
Error or deliberate ploy. The pap knows it is losing true blue Singaporeans support. So sign CECA and get new citizens?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joining the PAP is good enough, the Whip enforce shameful acts of compliance let them dollar mercenaries like chows chong and Janil do dirty deeds of the Dragon Prince. :cool:
It serves the PAP. Getting a new citizen who didnt serve NS as Party Whip is another new low. He can control the votes of the ball less true blue singaporeans

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Error or deliberate ploy. The pap knows it is losing true blue Singaporeans support. So sign CECA and get new citizens?
Not sure whether or not it is an error, but I believe that many Singaporeans are not concerned enough not to vote for the PAP.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure whether or not it is an error, but I believe that many Singaporeans are not concerned enough not to vote for the PAP.
pap cadres know... whatever they do, dont get caught by social media. Even if PAP Ex Co knows abt wrong doings, no worries. But when blown open, then ExCo is only likely to take action eg Michael Palmer

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michael is not the only one who chased skirts. The only difference was he got caught
Probably true. LBH. And the then Speaker, YGS had a child with his gf. It appears that LKY was unaware until the proceedings of the Select Committee re Law Society, when Francis Seow mentioned that.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This mother fucker is from Mudland. Did not want to become a Sinkie until he was past the NS age for enlistment. When asked, he said that he was a doctor busing saving lives. I too was busy making lives and yet I served NS.
New citizen from Malaysia, who didnt serve NSF, controls the pap MPs in Parliament

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably true. LBH. And the then Speaker, YGS had a child with his gf. It appears that LKY was unaware until the proceedings of the Select Committee re Law Society, when Francis Seow mentioned that.
LKY was unaware or pretended not to know? The PAP ExCo knows a lot of wrong doings now. But prefer to keep quiet as long as social media dont blow it up. See post#29

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY was unaware or pretended not to know? The PAP ExCo knows a lot of wrong doings now. But prefer to keep quiet as long as social media dont blow it up. See post#29
Do TH and PAP not know abt the huge corruption cases by Keppel Corp and Sem Marine in Brazil? Or is it more convenient for TH and PAP to act blur and act ignorant? Remember that Chairmen of KC and SCM were pap ministers

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP's incoming PM, HSK, scrapped through GE 2020, with 53%?

Wld he have lost his seat if not for some votes from new citizens?

Wake up singaporeans

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP's incoming PM, HSK, scrapped through GE 2020, with 53%?

Wld he have lost his seat if not for some votes from new citizens?

Wake up singaporeans
It is unfortunate that the WP did not beat HSK and his team.
It would be preferable that he lost.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is unfortunate that the WP did not beat HSK and his team.
It would be preferable that he lost.
I agree. For HSK's sake and for Singapore's sake, it wld be good that he lost.

HSK lacks leadership and charisma and the personality to be PM. He may be good as a staff eg DPM rather than leader eg PM. Further more, he fainted in a mtg due to stroke and it is not good for him to be stressed

For Singapore's sake, we need a two term PM, not a sickly PM

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree. For HSK's sake and for Singapore's sake, it wld be good that he lost.

HSK lacks leadership and charisma and the personality to be PM. He may be good as a staff eg DPM rather than leader eg PM. Further more, he fainted in a mtg due to stroke and it is not good for him to be stressed

For Singapore's sake, we need a two term PM, not a sickly PM
I agree.
A smart individual without charisma, unable to speak fluent English with a neutral accent, and not physically healthy, should not be the Prime Minister.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the current front runners to be the PM, are not desirable, not only because they speak poor English with poor pronunciation and accent, but they do not project a good image of leader and of Singapore.
Tharman should be the PM, now.