• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If u r working and your parents r retired, how much u give them every month?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Sinkie losers who are born losers need give their parents money...every month.

Your parents if they were NOT losers would have retired with millions. And what would these 'monthly petty cash' be of shit worth?

As a matter of fact, Sinkie who were NOT from losers family would expect a BIG windfall upon their parents passing not to mention the occasional 'leg up' they will provide while they are alive.

This would set you thinking ...HOW THE FUCK did some young upstart Sinkie get overseas IVY League degree comes back and buy landed property, owns a few cars and never seem to need to give their parents...

monthly petty cash ! LoL

QQQQQ

I will give my father shit, lots of shit. Even today vesak day, i say this. He had been abusing me since young. He should die long ago.
Same for my sister. Both of them took away my childhood. Always abuse and cane me. They should die now and go to eternal hell!!!!!!!!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Sinkie losers who are born losers need give their parents money...every month.

Your parents if they were NOT losers would have retired with millions. And what would these 'monthly petty cash' be of shit worth?

As a matter of fact, Sinkie who were NOT from losers family would expect a BIG windfall upon their parents passing not to mention the occasional 'leg up' they will provide while they are alive.

This would set you thinking ...HOW THE FUCK did some young upstart Sinkie get overseas IVY League degree comes back and buy landed property, owns a few cars and never seem to need to give their parents...

monthly petty cash ! LoL

Ok, I take it u don't give. Thanks!

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

monthly petty cash ! LoL

You hit the nail on the head. Sinkies who were born winners also buy ultra-high end branded goods to their hearts' content. Moreover, we reside in landed properties and fly first class to stay away from Sinkie losers.

PAP is the best!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
You hit the nail on the head. Sinkies who were born winners also buy ultra-high end branded goods to their hearts' content. Moreover, we reside in landed properties and fly first class to stay away from Sinkie losers.

PAP is the best!

hello moron
the point is whether the offspring is grateful or not!!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my son who is a VP at OCBC gives us $600 monthly....... izzit a lot???

It depends ... a VP is a very big title in an American MNC, but a VP in a local bank is not considered very high level...

So, what your son gives you as monthly allowance is pretty reasonable ... you may check if he give $$ to other women. I don't think he can give more than yours ... so, don't worry.

Last edited:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hello moron
the point is whether the offspring is grateful or not!!

Hello loser.

Off course we are grateful for being born winners. There's no need for us to give money to our parents since they already have millions in their bank accounts. Giving them 10K or more a month won't make any difference to them. But, we are always there by their side when they needed us. Our thoughts and presence are more important than any monetary contribution to our parents.

PAP is the best!

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$2000.

Extra.
Plus lodging, food, travel oversea. Drink beer together. Money for playing jackpot.

Anyway I will not be here without them.

PS: I don't call it retirement. I just feel they deserve a good rest after 70 of age. Sad to see those old "generation SG50 folks" collecting plate.

atakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most parents are financially independent (thanks to PAP's policies). Most parents understand the financial burden of their children having to get married and set up a new family, there are lots of things to pay so most parents don't expect their children to give them any money.

It will be good if children spend more time with parents like going out to eat, holidays or just visiting - these I believe are the greatest gifts a parent will feel fulfilling.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm a loser and i'm nearly homeless. why should i give to people who voted for pappies? espcially my mother who probably volunteered for john tan.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It all depends on how much you like your parents. There are no market rates.

Some people buy their parents plenty of gifts and tonics etc, or take them for overseas holidays.