• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if u given a chance to migrate out of singapore which country would u migrate to?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie land is a land to work and exchange money back to those currency tat is weaker than sgd and u will be rich! Just chiong 10 to 20 yrs can liao!

Somore no ns for foreigners! My msian colleague younger than me just got pr few years ago and dont need to serve ns and also planning not to migrate to sg! Foreigners advantage!

Local sinkie here need to strike rich or u will forever be in housing debts and other debts and need to work until u die! Tat is why so many divorce case! Like tat rather to stay single!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie land is a land to work and exchange money back to those currency tat is weaker than sgd and u will be rich! Just chiong 10 to 20 yrs can liao!

Somore no ns for foreigners! My msian colleague younger than me just got pr few years ago and dont need to serve ns and also planning not to migrate to sg! Foreigners advantage!

Local sinkie here need to strike rich or u will forever be in housing debts and other debts and need to work until u die! Tat is why so many divorce case! Like tat rather to stay single!

u subhuman chinks can't even run a teeny tiny red dot well. and ended up turning it into a ceca-tiong infested sh*thole

:laugh:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol! Sinkie is not i run! Of cuz nothing is perfect but sinkie is hell lot better than moslem state country and tat is for sure!

?

Ur singlish needs to improve.

Uranus is probably bleeding. From all the fist-f@cking eunuch loong and his posse have been handing you.

can not run a teeny tiny red dot still so howlian for what ?

a fake entity that practises norkie like censorship control one party state with a eunuch loong in charge.

and worse yet, with teeming ceca virus imports

as if chink virus weren't bad enough.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
?

Ur singlish needs to improve.

Uranus is probably bleeding. From all the fist-f@cking eunuch loong and his posse have been handing you.

can not run a teeny tiny red dot still so howlian for what ?

a fake entity that practises norkie like censorship control one party state with a eunuch loong in charge.

and worse yet, with teeming ceca virus imports

as if chink virus weren't bad enough.
But he is still richer than u so suck thumb dont kpkb! Go to your msia if u want and is easy to migrate there as long u are moslem! Like i say nothing is perfect but he can run sg much better u this shit m&ds only know how to cry every fri!

Pray 5 times a day then dont work and keep ask money from garment! If nations dont have chinese, i dunno your m&d garment will tax money from who to feed lazy m&ds!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
But he is still richer than u so suck thumb dont kpkb! Go to your msia if u want and is easy to migrate there as long u are moslem! Like i say nothing is perfect but he can run sg much better u this shit m&ds only know how to cry every fri!

Pray 5 times a day then dont work and keep ask money from garment! If nations dont have chinese, i dunno your m&d garment will tax money from who to feed lazy m&ds!

Stupid chink can't form a coherent sentence or idea.

So bringing in hordes of CECA is running the country well.

Falling out with family members and siblings is running the country well?

Stinkypura most expensive country in the world - only under Ah Loong - is considered running the country well?

Failure after failure, from lift upgrades, to MRT failures sth unheard of or unimaginable 18 years ago.

That's running the country well?

Or is it the Little India riots? That's called running the country well?\

Or failure with every venture, be it sembcorp marine, keppel, micropolis, chartered semiconductors, now SIA running flights to nowhere is considered running the country well?

:roflmao:

Retards. Genetically handicapped morons.

Chinks, in other words.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I forget selling off NOL and now SPH down in the gutters?

Is that considered running the country well?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid chink can't form a coherent sentence or idea.

So bringing in hordes of CECA is running the country well.

Falling out with family members and siblings is running the country well?

Stinkypura most expensive country in the world - only under Ah Loong - is considered running the country well?

Failure after failure, from lift upgrades, to MRT failures sth unheard of or unimaginable 18 years ago.

That's running the country well?

Or is it the Little India riots? That's called running the country well?\

Or failure with every venture, be it sembcorp marine, keppel, micropolis, chartered semiconductors, now SIA running flights to nowhere is considered running the country well?

Retards. Genetically handicapped morons.

Chinks, in other words.
I never agreed whatever they do! But at least still better than moslem state! U can go to moslem state country anytime!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stinkypura itself melayu territory.

You can eff off back to tiongkok and enjoy wuhan atmosphere.
U cant accept the reality like a man! US is red indian territory then! Ask the red indian to take back? Btw, malaya was stolen by the ang mo and aft tat it was up for grab! U loser always brat about the past and cant accept the reality like a man! Like a eunuch!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
U cant accept the reality like a man! US is red indian territory then! Ask the red indian to take back? Btw, malaya was stolen by the ang mo and aft tat it was up for grab! U loser always brat about the past and cant accept the reality like a man! Like a eunuch!

fuck off.

who the hell cares about US or red indians.

We are talking of stinky and jiuhu chinks.

When May 13 is repeated, don't KPKB.

Your post has been screenshot-ed.

Reeducation camps for all you subhuman slanties.

The rest that whine too much will be thrown down the seas.

Or pushed to stinkypura.

So stinkypura can stink to high heavens.

More and more.

With millions of Tiongs JHK chinks ceca ah nehs pinoys and other turd worlders pouring in.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck off.

who the hell cares about US or red indians.

We are talking of stinky and jiuhu chinks.

When May 13 is repeated, don't KPKB.

Your post has been screenshot-ed.

Reeducation camps for all you subhuman slanties.

The rest that whine too much will be thrown down the seas.

Or pushed to stinkypura.

So stinkypura can stink to high heavens.

More and more.

With millions of Tiongs JHK chinks ceca ah nehs pinoys and other turd worlders pouring in.

1600176675439.png

Talk big but behave like agua! A chinese woman also cant beat!

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
there afew racist prick here!
to those who are born racist please get your own personal room and f&%ck each other!
disgusting human being!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
there afew racist prick here!
to those who are born racist please get your own personal room and f&%ck each other!
disgusting human being!
agree bro... cannot stand hatefulness. enough nonsense in the world no need to make other people miserable. really glad you're being treated well in Oz.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree bro... cannot stand hatefulness. enough nonsense in the world no need to make other people miserable. really glad you're being treated well in Oz.

bro i been quiet when these prick rant their racist remark to each other i was hoping they will stop when we just ignore them.
people like u and me we want to have a good and meaningful discussion here and learn from each other and after we log off we feel happy!
and when we see these prick hummping eacho ther asses it really makes me damm piss off bro!

the world will be a better place when people stop looking at their skin colour and treat like they are your own family member!!!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro i been quiet when these prick rant their racist remark to each other i was hoping they will stop when we just ignore them.
people like u and me we want to have a good and meaningful discussion here and learn from each other and after we log off we feel happy!
and when we see these prick hummping eacho ther asses it really makes me damm piss off bro!

the world will be a better place when people stop looking at their skin colour and treat like they are your own family member!!!
I agree. actually sometimes I see it I also faster scroll past. It makes my eyes hurt. :roflmao:

I enjoy talking to people of different backgrounds and different opinions. I find it interesting and mind expanding. But people come here for lots of different reasons. People like you and me want to just sit back and exercise their mind a little, discover a little, share a little. Others here are really as you say out to hump each other. Sometimes I really think they deserve each other. Brain damaged or soul damaged I dunno which one they belong to. Perhaps both!! :roflmao::roflmao:

I think it's perhaps a generation gap. I think you and me a bit younger not so hardcore. The world is becoming a different place. These guys will get left behind or stuck with others of their kind. Or maybe some of these guys emotionally neglected and unloved so the only emotion that makes them feel alive is fear and hate. No point getting pissed off. I honestly only feel sadness and pity for them to have such unhappy lives. I also hope that they can learn something from their unhappiness. But that's not for me to decide... :smile:

No need piss off because of them. Save your good emotions for those who choose to be happy like you. You already physically move to a better place. Maybe boring, but you can always come and discuss with like minds here. As for the tak betul type say your piece, and let them live in the world they want. You and I can just relax and share stories of bbq techniques maybe!! Oh yeah!! you can share your photos here too!! :biggrin:

Keep smiling in your new wonderful life! :thumbsup:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. actually sometimes I see it I also faster scroll past. It makes my eyes hurt. :roflmao:

I enjoy talking to people of different backgrounds and different opinions. I find it interesting and mind expanding. But people come here for lots of different reasons. People like you and me want to just sit back and exercise their mind a little, discover a little, share a little. Others here are really as you say out to hump each other. Sometimes I really think they deserve each other. Brain damaged or soul damaged I dunno which one they belong to. Perhaps both!! :roflmao::roflmao:

I think it's perhaps a generation gap. I think you and me a bit younger not so hardcore. The world is becoming a different place. These guys will get left behind or stuck with others of their kind. Or maybe some of these guys emotionally neglected and unloved so the only emotion that makes them feel alive is fear and hate. No point getting pissed off. I honestly only feel sadness and pity for them to have such unhappy lives. I also hope that they can learn something from their unhappiness. But that's not for me to decide... :smile:

No need piss off because of them. Save your good emotions for those who choose to be happy like you. You already physically move to a better place. Maybe boring, but you can always come and discuss with like minds here. As for the tak betul type say your piece, and let them live in the world they want. You and I can just relax and share stories of bbq techniques maybe!! Oh yeah!! you can share your photos here too!! :biggrin:

Keep smiling in your new wonderful life! :thumbsup:

Well said bro!!