• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if u given a chance to migrate out of singapore which country would u migrate to?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Have la! Those basic ones only! Never believe in insurance!

Nothing wrong to not have insurance. I know many single people dont bother with insurance.

Even some fathers also cant be bothered.

To each his own really.

Often insurance is not for the person the policy covers but their loved ones and dependents.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong to not have insurance. I know many single people dont bother with insurance.

Even some fathers also cant be bothered.

To each his own really.

Often insurance is not for the person the policy covers but their loved ones and dependents.
Ture! If migrate to a new country, insurance has to start from zero at a new country and at middle age, the premium price can be expensive!

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro i was born in Sg and lived and worked in Sg until I was 37 year old. In Singapore everything is very expensive and my salary very low and my life saving in my POSB got less then $500 I can never retire if I grow old in Sg and I can never have baby because singapore is not a good country to raise children and also very expensive.
After 37 years I only “owned” 5 room hdb flat which zero value after 99 years.

I migrated to Australia after 10 years I owned 2 landed property i have a daughter now she 6 year old and i already retired 7 years ago now i am 47 year old and a full time daddy.
Every day is a blessing for me and my family here in Australia bro
Feel happy for you bro. My kids are also in Australia and they're doing really well and are happy.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro i was born in Sg and lived and worked in Sg until I was 37 year old. In Singapore everything is very expensive and my salary very low and my life saving in my POSB got less then $500 I can never retire if I grow old in Sg and I can never have baby because singapore is not a good country to raise children and also very expensive.
After 37 years I only “owned” 5 room hdb flat which zero value after 99 years.

I migrated to Australia after 10 years I owned 2 landed property i have a daughter now she 6 year old and i already retired 7 years ago now i am 47 year old and a full time daddy.
Every day is a blessing for me and my family here in Australia bro

Hi bro, hope this post find u well. This is a very inspiring story and I hope it’s true. Just some points I hope you can help to clarify.

47 now and retired 7 years ago means you retired at 40. Left SG at 37 means it only took 3 years of working in Australia to be able to retire. Only 3 years and able to retire already liao - that’s very impressive!

Do u mind sharing with us how u are able to achieve that? I am still working and can’t wait to be able to retire, just wanted to learn from others how to retire early. Thanks.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro, hope this post find u well. This is a very inspiring story and I hope it’s true. Just some points I hope you can help to clarify.

47 now and retired 7 years ago means you retired at 40. Left SG at 37 means it only took 3 years of working in Australia to be able to retire. Only 3 years and able to retire already liao - that’s very impressive!

Do u mind sharing with us how u are able to achieve that? I am still working and can’t wait to be able to retire, just wanted to learn from others how to retire early. Thanks.

bro there a few factor why i can retire in Australia.

1. healthcare is free
2. there mininum wages (one person working can support the family)
3. i renouced my singapore citisenship and collected my hard earn money trap in the cpf.
4. Sold my hdb flat

imagine if i in singapore right now i have to work till the day i die bro! why? because there no the above! :smile:
if u look in another view singapore is very expensive country to lived that is why a poor person even no matter how hard he work from morning till night he can never retire even husband and wife working!!! why???? simple because singapore dont have the above (1. healthcare is free, 2. mininum wages) and singapore have is very low wages! And it get worst everything in Sg is very expensive!
Sadly many sgrean been brainwashed thinking Sg is very affordable to live in whenever I tell people Sg is very expensive they give me one kind of looks and I just smile at them

i hope my explaination help bro :smile:

Last edited:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal

And another factor is in Australia we don’t have parents or in-law or relatives who can look after my baby.

since my salary is lesser then my dear wife me and my dear wife discussed that I should be a full time daddy.

well I started working when I was 16 year old and now a full time daddy and my daughter is 6 year old now and she very close to me I get to see her grow every seconds!!!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
And another factor is in Australia we don’t have parents or in-law or relatives who can look after my baby.

since my salary is lesser then my dear wife me and my dear wife discussed that I should be a full time daddy.

well I started working when I was 16 year old and now a full time daddy and my daughter is 6 year old now and she very close to me I get to see her grow every seconds!!!
There is nothing wrong with that. Helpers are not cheap. Also the destruction of modern day society is neglect and single parenthood. Dont bother with the feminists and other nonsense group, nature gives you 2 parents, you are not going to do as well with one.

Famous story of how a chjnese kid end up speaking talagog because maid sees her more than parents. Hilarious

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Bro you can "retire" because your wife works to support the family. You have what is called a single income family.

For me, my wife and I will not consider ourselves retired until we both can afford not to work anymore. If one of us is working we will not declare the other as retired.

Being the non working spouse in a single income family and being one half of a couple that both no need to work is not the same.

When will you wife be able to stop working and retire with you? (Ie both of you no need work anymore)

Last edited:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro you can "retire" because your wife works to support the family. You have what is called a single income family.

For me, my wife and I will not consider ourselves retired until we both can afford not to work anymore. If one of us is working we will not declare the other as retired.

Being the non working spouse in a single income family and being one half of a couple that both no need to work is not the same.

When will you wife be able to stop working and retire with you? (Ie both of you no need work anymore)

my wife already calculated she can retire in her 50s but she told me she want to continue working part time when she reach 50 maybe work one or twice a week shesaid styaing at home also very boring. oh ya she is 10 years younger then me at present she is only 37 year old while i am 47 year old bro :smile:

so from 37 to let say 55 year old she will work full time after that she will work part time once or twice a week :smile:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with that. Helpers are not cheap. Also the destruction of modern day society is neglect and single parenthood. Dont bother with the feminists and other nonsense group, nature gives you 2 parents, you are not going to do as well with one.

Famous story of how a chjnese kid end up speaking talagog because maid sees her more than parents. Hilarious

bro after i personally experinced looking after my baby till now i feel there so many good thing i can teach my daughter how to behave and polite other things.
now whenever my daugther(6 year old) see our neighbors she will greet and hug them!
and in the process i also learn alot of being a home daddy it is more chanllenging and more tiring then working outside but the reult is more fullfilling bro!!!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
my wife already calculated she can retire in her 50s but she told me she want to continue working part time when she reach 50 maybe work one or twice a week shesaid styaing at home also very boring. oh ya she is 10 years younger then me at present she is only 37 year old while i am 47 year old bro :smile:

so from 37 to let say 55 year old she will work full time after that she will work part time once or twice a week :smile:
Well when part time is 20 sgd an hour. I would do it too. Our brainwashed elderly are making like 6 to 8?

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well when part time is 20 sgd an hour. I would do it too. Our brainwashed elderly are making like 6 to 8?

Bro my wife if she work agency just one day she can earn close to $400
She used to work agency when we just moved to Australia because we haven’t get our hard earn cpf money yet.
Now rarely work agency if she really bored at home nothing to do then she do agency if not she just relax or go window shopping

Morgernstern

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be in Europe where english is not the main language for me. My choices are CZ, Germany, Poland and France. No no to OZ and NZ.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Singapore is one of the best cities in the world.

High paying jobs I abundance. Low taxes. First world infrastructure. Health care. Top notch transport system. Warm weather.

Dont migrate. Stay in SG and be thankful.

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
High paying jobs abundance......are u serious? if so why many PMET are jobless? many elderly are still working as cleaners and in macdonald? never see any elderly working in fast food or as cleaners in Australia. As for top notch transport system, I rather drive my own car than take public transport. The rest of the things you mentioned, nothing is free in singapore and only if you are one of them, if not get the fark out for your children sake.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
High paying jobs abundance......are u serious? if so why many PMET are jobless? many elderly are still working as cleaners and in macdonald? never see any elderly working in fast food or as cleaners in Australia. As for top notch transport system, I rather drive my own car than take public transport. The rest of the things you mentioned, nothing is free in singapore and only if you are one of them, if not get the fark out for your children sake.
Thats why hes ignored. These are fools