• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I think I might have schizophrenia

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I might have schizophrenia or something like that becase I have symptoms like thought of killing someone in this forum, hearing voises calling me to track those down who zapped me and sodomize him before I cut off his head.

i told my gay friend about the voises and the bugs crawling in my skin and he gave me a look like there was something wrong and told me it was all in my head..

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I might have schizophrenia or something like that becase I have symptoms like thought of killing someone in this forum, hearing voises calling me to track those down who zapped me and sodomize him before I cut off his head.

i told my gay friend about the voises and the bugs crawling in my skin and he gave me a look like there was something wrong and told me it was all in my head..

Aim to kill Tonychat and Kinana. We will all thank you :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
schizophrenia ..symptoms like thought of killing someone in this forum
...i told my gay friend about the voises and the bugs crawling in my skin
Make up your mind, either you gay or ..bisexual:p
kiss said:
Aim to kill Tonychat and Kinana. We will all thank you
No love lost? erection2100 can be your hit man, for a mere bbj:p

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why you have a "minus" 29 points? Sorry, I never understood the points system.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Please PM Leongsam. He may be able to help you.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i see your nick, i already started laughing...hope you are really a perfect person...:biggrin: