• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I moved his hand off my breast last night and he wasn't that pleased. I think(?) Why? Am I paranoid? Is the relationship over? Any thoughts?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can our sisters here give some advice?
Of course you hakka son of slut are targeting me again and no I can’t give any advice on this because I have zero experience on this with colleagues or ex colleagues. I swear to die a violent death if I have touched any skin or hair of any colleague or ex colleague of mine or vice versa. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you hakka son of slut are targeting me again and no I can’t give any advice on this because I have zero experience on this with colleagues or ex colleagues. I swear to die a violent death if I have touched any skin or hair of any colleague or ex colleague of mine or vice versa. Pui!
And that’s how unfortunate suay chee I am indeed when SO MANY certified Cantonese hakka slut whore mistress no one harassed while I hokkien virgin kena smeared and viciously attacked ONLINE AND OFFLINE for years until today. Knnbccb

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMHO, both party will need to have a careful assessment on their inner self on their needs and want on relationship
KNN just let lust take over lah. By the time you finish your careful assessment, it's time to withdraw your SeePeeF liao, provided it's still intact..... :laugh:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s how unfortunate suay chee I am indeed when SO MANY certified Cantonese hakka slut whore mistress no one harassed while I hokkien virgin kena smeared and viciously attacked ONLINE AND OFFLINE for years until today. Knnbccb
Why no Hainan mentioned?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can we have more breast-related threads like this one ? I know it's a "touchy" subject but we can "milk" it dry....:laugh:

Last edited:

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of story is don't get involved in office romance. Look for your mate outside of your work places. Office is where you work. Find your romance outside of your work areas. Good luck.
Thanks. I guess I learn my lesson the hard way. It's sort of awkward in the office today. Sigh. Never mind, I guess life has to go on. I hope he's an honourable man and do not kiss and tell. Otherwise it would be even more awkward from now onwards...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mongolia got sluts? :biggrin:
The most famous Mongolian slut that was kaboomed by Jib-gor with C4.

1688176100532.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mongolia got sluts? :biggrin:
Sounds familiar, you cheap evil son of hakka slut whore mistress sugar baby can’t even say finally found one hokkien slut want to talk rubbish to win. Certified one hor - like your Cantonese hakka sluts - not your Ccb criminal bully dog mouth smear hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress sugar baby song song gao jurong one okay. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Cantonese speakers are not cantonese
Btw that’s not true in spore. Singaporean other dialect don’t speak Cantonese. Why should we? cantonese speakers mean either Cantonese or hakka or Malaysian Chinese or Hongkie or Guangdong prc or maybe USA chinese.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Confession : I have two accounts here. I haven't been here for a while, so I couldn't remember the first account password. I have resorted to use this sort of new and unapproved account, which seems to work with the password in my recollection]

I am sort of troubled.

It's been a while I have dated. Maybe I am out of touch(?) or too shy/sensitive(?), or maybe, I am just wary of men(?)

I like this guy. He's my colleague. A few years younger than me but he's always there when I need advice/assistance in my work.

And so we finally dated last night. After dinner at East Coast Park hawker centre, we walked to a vacant breakwater and chatted about life, work, family, friends, etc.

I guessed sitting in close proximity to each other probably made us sort of “excited”. And so we kissed. I liked it and I think he probably wanted it. It was sort of very passionate kiss, which I haven't had for a very long long time.

He then touched and felt for my breast in the midst of our passionate kiss. He didn't ask me if he could and probably thought I was fine with his slick "manoeuvre".

It wasn't that I wasn't enjoying his gentle but firm caress of my breasts. It was actually enjoyable since I last had them caressed by my ex.

However, I suddenly felt maybe(?) we are proceeding a bit too fast on our first date. So I gently moved his hand away to my waist where I was comfortable being touched and held.

At that moment, he sort of ended our passionate kiss and it was rather awkward for both of us.

I wanted to tell him I wasn't rejecting him. However I didn't want to get into a discussion that might make this relationship a non starter.

Today, he's sort of avoiding me in the office. I asked him for lunch and he said he needed to rush out some important stuff for his line manager.

Is this relationship over as a consequence of my sort of refusal to allow him to caress my breasts?

Why men can't handle a little "setback"?

Or maybe, he's just not mature enough for me(?)

Any thoughts?
Eh... next time take his hand to rub your cunt...