• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I moved his hand off my breast last night and he wasn't that pleased. I think(?) Why? Am I paranoid? Is the relationship over? Any thoughts?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A newbie coming to this forum asking for advice from a bunch of perverted sex-deprived flaccid boomers?
She's not a newbie here. I believe she was someone sweetiepie hated to the core. Women simply cannot tolerate competition for attention.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Confession : I have two accounts here. I haven't been here for a while, so I couldn't remember the first account password. I have resorted to use this sort of new and unapproved account, which seems to work with the password in my recollection]

I am sort of troubled.

It's been a while I have dated. Maybe I am out of touch(?) or too shy/sensitive(?), or maybe, I am just wary of men(?)

I like this guy. He's my colleague. A few years younger than me but he's always there when I need advice/assistance in my work.

And so we finally dated last night. After dinner at East Coast Park hawker centre, we walked to a vacant breakwater and chatted about life, work, family, friends, etc.

I guessed sitting in close proximity to each other probably made us sort of “excited”. And so we kissed. I liked it and I think he probably wanted it. It was sort of very passionate kiss, which I haven't had for a very long long time.

He then touched and felt for my breast in the midst of our passionate kiss. He didn't ask me if he could and probably thought I was fine with his slick "manoeuvre".

It wasn't that I wasn't enjoying his gentle but firm caress of my breasts. It was actually enjoyable since I last had them caressed by my ex.

However, I suddenly felt maybe(?) we are proceeding a bit too fast on our first date. So I gently moved his hand away to my waist where I was comfortable being touched and held.

At that moment, he sort of ended our passionate kiss and it was rather awkward for both of us.

I wanted to tell him I wasn't rejecting him. However I didn't want to get into a discussion that might make this relationship a non starter.

Today, he's sort of avoiding me in the office. I asked him for lunch and he said he needed to rush out some important stuff for his line manager.

Is this relationship over as a consequence of my sort of refusal to allow him to caress my breasts?

Why men can't handle a little "setback"?

Or maybe, he's just not mature enough for me(?)

Any thoughts?
TS, u are the male collick isiz?

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
@blackmondy this could be your dreamed lady Claire 姐姐

妹妹 I think she is Angelique 姐姐. :biggrin:

She's not a newbie here. I believe she was someone sweetiepie hated to the core. Women simply cannot tolerate competition for attention.

I am sorry. I should have mentioned my other account in my post #1.

My other account is @edmwrefugee.

Just did a search and I recall stating that in my long ago post. Sorry.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/i-am-screaming-out-loud-in-my-heart.323938/#post-3633995

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in baseball parlance, he’s attempting to be a base stealer. it’s all part of his game. pretense, patience, play-acting. after hitting the ball within bounds to get to 1st base, the player aims for a home run. but there are two bases to go before touching homeplate. at the next bat, when pitcher takes the bait and catcher lets down the guard, opportunity strikes for a dash to 2nd base. if timed perfectly with a run and dive while ball is in air his hand would land then creep firmly on 2nd plate, and if achieved with little to no resistance would aim for 3rd on the next bat hoping for another miscue by the opposing team. meanwhile, there’s thunderous applause in the stands as though his mind is imagining it, but despite all mental distractions he’s focused and hellbent on getting the home run. 2nd and 3rd bases are just annoying milestones in the journey to the final score after stepping on 1st plate. 1st plate. what an effort requiring momentous play to get there. and to squander it away by not going further to 2nd base? and then 3rd, and finally heaven at home plate? he’s a player like most men are. he wants to score a full run to have a point on the scoreboard, not just a fourth of a run. men are fueled by competition with other men to score, to seed the planet. it’s an innate drive to survive and thrive. you’re part of the game, the playground with markers and mounds for miracles to be made. stopping him from reaching 2nd base, you’ve given a chance to the competition. another thunderous applause from the rival crowd. fair game. score undecided. no home runs tonight. fans will wait for the next series.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in baseball parlance, he’s attempting to be a base stealer. it’s all part of his game. pretense, patience, play-acting. after hitting the ball within bounds to get to 1st base, the player aims for a home run. but there are two bases to go before touching homeplate. at the next bat, when pitcher takes the bait and catcher lets down the guard, opportunity strikes for a dash to 2nd base. if timed perfectly with a run and dive while ball is in air his hand would land then creep firmly on second plate, and if achieved with little to no resistance would aim for third on the next bat hoping for another miscue by the opposing team. meanwhile, there’s thunderous applause in the stands as though his mind is imagining it, but despite all mental distractions he’s focused and hellbent on getting the home run. second and third bases are just annoying milestones in the journey to the final score after stepping on first plate. first plate. what an effort requiring momentous play to get there. and to squander it away by not going further to second base? and then third, and finally heaven at home plate? he’s a player like most men are. he wants to score a full run to have a point on the scoreboard, not just a fourth of a run. men are fueled by competition with other men to score, to seed the planet. it’s an innate drive to survive and thrive. you’re part of the game, the playground with markers and mounds for miracles to be made. stopping him from reaching second base, you’ve given a chance to the competition. another thunderous applause from the rival crowd. fair game. score undecided. no home runs tonight. fans will wait for the next series.
So what has baseball got to do with touching the neh-neh?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just an analogy. it’s more complicated than that. unless the lady is atb, every attempt at speelunking a.k.a cave sexploration has challenges and requires skill and patience.
You should have used table tennis as an example instead. Sinkies aren't into baseball and catch no ball with your analogy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should have used table tennis as an example instead. Sinkies aren't into baseball and catch no ball with your analogy.
it’s true sinkies will liak bo kiew. you have to be raised american, canadian, japanese, and taiwanese to fully grasp the subtle innuendoes and meanings of baseball satire and sarcasm. in sg the closest to baseball is humtum bola.

Last edited:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Confession : I have two accounts here. I haven't been here for a while, so I couldn't remember the first account password. I have resorted to use this sort of new and unapproved account, which seems to work with the password in my recollection]

Screenshot_20230628_222548_Samsung Internet.jpg

Your other nick is @edmwrefugee ?

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, many thanks for all your comments. I think it's all over. I guess when it isn't meant to be, it will never be, no matter what one does and does not do.

Fate can liberate desires into reality, but I guess it can consume unrealistic expectations in the same breath.