• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• B36y7jF.jpg
    B36y7jF.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,673
  • photo_600x450_4a8ff84e39.jpg
    photo_600x450_4a8ff84e39.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,280

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are humble man. I think you are a successful professional and doing well in your career.

I am indeed doing well in my career, i pick 500 soft drink cans a day while the competition can only manage 300 in a single day.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am indeed doing well in my career, i pick 500 soft drink cans a day while the competition can only manage 300 in a single day.

You travel a lot for work, got good knowledge of many countries, and funny and creative. Even your name is so 帅。So Idont believe you. 哈哈

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You travel a lot for work, got good knowledge of many countries, and funny and creative. Even your name is so 帅。So Idont believe you. 哈哈

There are only so many cans available to pick at any one time in Singapore, hence i expand my supply base by picking up old newspapers nearby at Larkin Bus Terminal

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh...I never been to Larkin Johore before. I have been to Kuala Lumpur. is there anything to do in Larkin!

Yes, one can experienced being pick-pocketed, robbed, stabbed and sexually assaulted as i mentioned earlier while the Polis watches. Malaysia Boleh!

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, one can experienced being pick-pocketed, robbed, stabbed and sexually assaulted as i mentioned earlier while the Polis watches. Malaysia Boleh!

哈哈哈,真的吗?why are you still alive after picking cardboards and cans at Larkin? 哈哈哈

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
哈哈哈,真的吗?why are you still alive after picking cardboards and cans at Larkin? 哈哈哈

As i dress like the beggar that i am, nobody bothers me since i am not worth robbing, stealing from or to rape.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
你讲骗话。哈哈。 You not begger. you are a good man.

I cannot lie as i am born with a genetic defect - honesty. This runs in the family.

We tell ugly people that they are beautiful, short people they are tall and tall people they are very tall and so on.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot lie as i am born with a genetic defect - honesty. This runs in the family.

We tell ugly people that they are beautiful, short people they are tall and tall people they are very tall and so on.

I am a liar too. 我是男生。哈哈哈

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am a fat and ugly man. so i must look for a lady to look after me. 哈哈
are you a fat lady?

i am a fat ladyboy, people who have seen me usually run away after the first 5 mins of being in my presence