• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are some people whom after exchange a few posts, I get bad feeling. So I just ignore them but they just pester.
They might be pestering you within a thread, but you are pestering everyone within the Courtyard sub-forum by bumping up your own thread frequently for the past five hours that has your own fake female name in the title to attract attention, so who's worse? :wink:

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
They might be pestering you within a thread, but you are pestering everyone within the Courtyard sub-forum by bumping up your own thread frequently for the past five hours that has your own fake female name in the title to attract attention, so who's worse? :wink:

白痴。如你不想读,你可走开。真白痴!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha. you are a teochew? or is that hokkien dialect?
catch fish? you mean fishing?
paper nets???

wo shi sin gah por nang, pah lu bo siang gang

yes i like to catch fishes with paper nets despite it unable to hold, with enough patience and determination i shall be able to catch a guppy one fine day.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
白痴。如你不想读,你可走开。真白痴!
haha, I thought you said:
So I just ignore them but they just pester. But it is ok. The same with those chinese forums too. So I just ignore.
Looks like you're a hypocrite! :p

To be fair, since you're trolling everyone here, everyone should also be allowed to troll you back, right? :wink:

Last edited:

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
wo shi sin gah por nang, pah lu bo siang gang

yes i like to catch fishes with paper nets despite it unable to hold, with enough patience and determination i shall be able to catch a guppy one fine day.

hahaha. do you gamble or smoke?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha. do you gamble or smoke?

yes i like to gamble and smoke at the same time. Sometimes i even smoke in between gambles. but i will never not smoke and not gamble and gamble without smoking

001.jpg

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes i like to gamble and smoke at the same time. Sometimes i even smoke in between gambles. but i will never not smoke and not gamble and gamble without smoking

001.jpg
你真好笑。I still like you. Don't worry. I would not pester you. I just like to chat with people online for fun.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
你真好笑。I still like you. Don't worry. I would not pester you. I just like to chat with people online for fun.

别爱上我, i am still wanted in China for Bigamy. My 4 children there will not like it if i bring home a new wife

Indian_children_with_hearing_loss.jpg

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
哈哈。不要怕。I am not that sort of woman. I am here to chat. That is all.

Unlike you my ultimate aim is to find a woman, bring her home, have children and run away as far as possible in this forum.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike you my ultimate aim is to find a woman, bring her home, have children and run away as far as possible in this forum.

I have no aim. I only here to make some online friends. 谢谢你.
I need to check the mail room now for department mail.
Thank you for chatting with me today.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing. How storyline changed in a couple of days. Flat Earth thread was at the least a good argument. Yup i know, you will say don't read if i don't like, eventhough it was bumped every few mins.

Yeah! I caught my first Pokemon! Haha. It's so fun.

Anyone caught them here?

What's wrong with 小米?My old 小米 cannot play as the GPS gets jammed. If not, I will join them just now during lunch time.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gimme hope, Jo'anna
Gimme hope, Jo'anna
Gimme hope, Jo'anna
'Fore the morning come
Gimme hope, Jo'anna
Gimme hope, Jo'anna
Hope before the morning come

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
@wikiphile

哥,对不起, 我迟到了。我想你也走了。Hope you had a nice massage.
晚安。我也累了。Good nite.