• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....my lust died when my last love died
Still got plenty of that lusty reserve. Resurrected too.:p

Only flirtatious tcss one liners by TS, yet thread built up with many teeko eyeballs. No content by TS whatsoever, worthwhile or contentious:cool:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Still got plenty of that lusty reserve. Resurrected too.:p

Only flirtatious tcss one liners by TS, yet thread built up with many teeko eyeballs. No content by TS whatsoever, worthwhile or contentious:cool:

Now that i am a follower of Dalai Lama and named 2,00,451st personal disciple of his i am now a changed man. I can prove it to you because after i sent a cheque to him, i got an E-certificate from his email one week later

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that i am a follower of Dalai Lama and named 2,00,451st personal disciple of his i am now a changed man. I can prove it to you because after i sent a cheque to him, i got an E-certificate from his email one week later

你骂吧。。。。。。。我是个大骗子 :( :(:(

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What this forum needs is a 'hi i'm gayatri/srishnevan, a female ceca from india hoping to make friends here....'

Come on @JohnTan , bring some over for variety

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
A short introduction. I am Joanne (yes, it's my real name). I have been an avid reader of local forums, HWZ, Kayaloti, and Sam's Alfresco Heaven.

Hello dear.... first and foremost.... go fuck yrslf...

Well, a bit about myself. I am an Executive PA working in the western side of Singapore. I was born in China and my parents are from China. They settled here many years ago. I went to local schools in Singapore, just like most of you. I do visit my grandparents in Shanghai as they are living there.

I hope to make some friends here.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess i have to repeat myself in the other official languages and the unofficial ones

Chinese: 你父母是从哪一个甘旁来的
Malay: Orang tual dari Kampung mana?
Hokkien: li peh mu si dok jit ge kampung lai eh
cantonese: lei ah pah ah ma hai bing dou kampung loi geh?
Teochiew: lu peh mu si tee gor kampung lai geh?
Hakka : Nia gai fu-mu hoi nai zak san bah loi?