• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am getting married in 3 weeks time

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spar? Dude are you serious he knows forummers in real life? Comeon who cares about these childish rhymes. They are just rhymes.

the meeting of two prolific rhymeisters is a once in a lifetime event. not trivial. the rhymes belong to sbf now, and decades from now will be legend. samurai a.k.a. swingstar is getting old, and so am i. hopefully, zhihau can carry the torch when we fade away.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all really laojiaos since Delhi forum..... I so newbie :(

way before that, and we were tearing the place down in the old ypap forum. it wasn't a fair fight. it was more like two lions and a pack of hyenas. lions won of course. ironically over here, jackals are overbreeding by the day with hardly any worthy hyena. well, may be myo, but she's more like a solitary vulture. sam was the rare lion fighting off these packs of jackals for some time. overthecounter joins the cat species and provides some feline relief, but he's truly a bear. i heeded sam's call and turned jackal into lion's hide.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the meeting of two prolific rhymeisters is a once in a lifetime event. not trivial. the rhymes belong to sbf now, and decades from now will be legend. samurai a.k.a. swingstar is getting old, and so am i. hopefully, zhihau can carry the torch when we fade away.....

so you are swingstar? I beg to differ what stays in the forum stays in the forum. No offence to you you rhyme pretty well but i must say you sacrifice the meaning of your rhymes at times just to get the last word in each verse to rhyme.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so you are swingstar? I beg to differ what stays in the forum stays in the forum. No offence to you you rhyme pretty well but i must say you sacrifice the meaning of your rhymes at times just to get the last word in each verse to rhyme.

no, i am not swingstar. he's my senior. that's the point of rhyming. it causes you to open your mind for other possibilities and a different universe to find the word, and in the process, the universe opens to you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, i am not swingstar. he's my senior. that's the point of rhyming. it causes you to open your mind for other possibilities and a different universe to find the word, and in the process, the universe opens to you.

other than lanjiao man swingstar is the only rhymster i know. So you are a disciple of swingstar?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nope. i have my own style, but we are old school with proper metering and verse-line-syllable structures. he treats me as an equal, which is a compliment.

now this is really confusing cos we have not even interacted with the swing in this forum so telling me this is well like telling some kind of fairytale.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now this is really confusing cos we have not even interacted with the swing in this forum so telling me this is well like telling some kind of fairytale.

if you still have access to the old sbf on delphi, the poems should still be there. look out for "froth in the mouth."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you still have access to the old sbf on delphi, the poems should still be there. look out for "froth in the mouth."

That's not what i meant just that when you talk of a legend well he sort of has to be someone that's highly respected but more importantly really familar to everyone which i doubt the star was. Anyway how old is he in real life?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not what i meant just that when you talk of a legend well he sort of has to be someone that's highly respected but more importantly really familar to everyone which i doubt the star was. Anyway how old is he in real life?

his other moniker samurai is a legend in delphi. can't tell you his age as you can figure out mine too. we are very shy about our age. :p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hello, early morning and you 5 super powered seniors already TCSS. Want to test the patience of the super newbie, i mean supermodel is it? :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello, early morning and you 5 super powered seniors already TCSS. Want to test the patience of the super newbie, i mean supermodel is it? :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, the exchange started last nite hoh!
2. hope that ms ching can come on to this thread defending her stand.
3. confusing! so who is the actual screwball?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i heeded sam's call

this sheepish Aries is guided by pure compassion
playing second fiddle, please hear out his confession
born a wooly mammal, he enjoys rumination
alas his writings can only provide alleviation
:o:o:o

The White Rose

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi It was written by TS and not by the ex-beau to make fun of the new bride and the organisation she works for for obvious reasons. Thus no quote marks. As I undestand it, it is accurate of the chap and his lifestyle.
In other words, Scroobal was quoting whole chunk verbatim without accreditation?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this sheepish Aries is guided by pure compassion
playing second fiddle, please hear out his confession
born a wooly mammal, he enjoys rumination
alas his writings can only provide alleviation
:o:o:o

cyber life sometimes mimics the serengeti
all animals are involved except the yeti
the ultimate predator is man with wiki
spews trash to get everyone in a tizzy