• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am getting married in 3 weeks time

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where to buy parcel sized ang pow? I also want to tok leh.

5.jpg

this is me (yes, orange shirt) with Ramseth ang bao, LOL

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow! dangerous to suan you guys. 19 rep power and 22 for ram can really zap and kill. no wonder scroo is concerned. can't blame him. :p
Aiyah, I dun anyhow zap people lah, Ramseth I cant guarantee... he can infract me also, i dun feel anything, LOL

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lol! such as eliminating the fallacies of religion?

nah ...i just prove that prayer do not work at all ...:wink: . hey , im doing a scientific research ...to show those delusional ppl no matter how hard you try to pray , you still will kena banned ..:wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, mai talk about rep points and power liao, nor a good idea for to congregate here, if not Screwball and his cronies buay song again

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah AK you really kenna infracted for suaning a lanjiao opps i mean lao jiao.

Wow this ah screw so powderful. I think next time better just join the screw's clan lah. wan sui wan sui ah screw.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me wonder which thread can re-open that door for Samurai... :o:o:o

he's retired from sbf and delphiforums as he finds it no fun anymore without a worthy opponent. i'm his friend, and allies don't spar for sparring sake. you may wish to track down some of the old sbf members such as red, red's hubby or kettle to get in touch with him. not sure if he is still drinking with them at some of the german beerhouses. if i find his email addy, will forward to you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he's retired from sbf and delphiforums as he finds it no fun anymore without a worthy opponent. i'm his friend, and allies don't spar for sparring sake. you may wish to track down some of the old sbf members such as red, red's hubby or kettle to get in touch with him. not sure if he is still drinking with them at some of the german beerhouses. if i find his email addy, will forward to you.

spar? Dude are you serious he knows forummers in real life? Comeon who cares about these childish rhymes. They are just rhymes.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah AK you really kenna infracted for suaning a lanjiao opps i mean lao jiao.

Wow this ah screw so powderful. I think next time better just join the screw's clan lah. wan sui wan sui ah screw.
Ah Jah, your eyes pak jiao liao lah, is me infracted Ah Ram, i didnt kenna infracted lah, hahaha

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all really laojiaos since Delhi forum..... I so newbie :(