• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to lose belly fat?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Soup is the best lah. Tricks your brain into thinking you're filling your stomach with food packed with calories. :smile:

In you're into TCM, soup is the best. It's actually TCM drip, only oral not IV. Do you realize patients even unconscious in hospital for days and weeks even months can survive on IV drip without any solid food intake? Same for ancient Chinese patients surviving on soup but of course the difference was, the ancient Chinese patient must be at least conscious enough to take it since IV wasn't invented yet.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCM the best. Eat only Chinese food the best. You see Chinese can also overeat and get fat. But you see how Angmor and Malay and Indian grow fat you scared.

When I broke my leg in NS, hospital warded in and out and hospital bills horrible after MINDEF said OK no more NS but my family pay ourselves. There was a compensation. $20k and one-off discharge no recall for reservist. $20k very fast finished. But fair to say, western medical hospital saved my leg first. But drag and drag so long to solve the problem I still walking like limping. I go TCM 3 visits OK already can walk properly and total bill include medicine less than $500.

so long u look down n can see ur KKJ (non-erect) - ur belly not consider fat.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I remembered that zinc helps in the body to absorb protein. So if muscles are necessary to increase metabolisim, then it helps TS to build muscles after exercise. Its all about burning fat, during and after the exercise.

Zinc also helps you get a damn good hard on :smile:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I tried not eating any carbs yesterday but cannot make it.

I endure the whole day but ended up having chicken rice for supper and had 3 bowls of rice. It was heavenly........

Why not just take up the ketonic diet and let your body burn off all your fat. You can do carb reloads on weekends.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

I endure the whole day but ended up having chicken rice for supper and had 3 bowls of rice. It was heavenly........

There's no way of avoiding carbs. Your body needs carbs too. Starving whole day is not the way too. Just eat less at every meal.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah, very hard.

Breakfast have to think very long what to eat. No noodle, bread, so almost all cannot eat.

I end up eating prawn noodle and followed by nasi lemak...shiok leh...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just eat meat and fat. Stuff like butter, eggs, chicken meat you eat more. Carbs you can do load up on weekends. Buying outside food without carbs is also quite simple. Buy western food but don't eat the fries for eg.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, very hard.

Breakfast have to think very long what to eat. No noodle, bread, so almost all cannot eat.

I tell you what , you run faithfully 4 times per week ......5km each time . Jog slowly. I shall garantee you that in a few weeks time, you be much slimmer.
Slowly, put in a lot of static exercise in your routine after the 5km run. The exercises are as follow :

Spider pumping
Normal Pumping
Star pumping
Burpes
Cruntches

I went reservist training during my 20s, they will ask the people to run 4km as warm up. Then do static exercise. Sometimes, they will in coporate sprinting to build up different part of muscle.

Go for a swim weekly to do some cross training , for let say 20 laps a time. You put in this concentrated effort for 6 months. You will be as fit as a PTI ... hahahah !!! Do it slowly, push a little if you may have to. The reason is to burn as much fat as possible. You need to keep it going as you age, your metablolism tend to slow down QUITE a bit. To maintain, you must be consistent in your exercise.

For oldies like me , i am trying to do it slowly. I cannot do it fast ... Sometimes i see the Gurkhas running in the evening. I can only match their speed for around 500 metre or even less. For me , if i sweat it considered exercising.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think I have to start slow.

Running for 15mins feels like forever...I cannot swim so swimming is out.

I already started running but the next day, my knees will hurt and cannot climb the stairs...:(

I tell you what , you run faithfully 4 times per week ......5km each time . Jog slowly. I shall garantee you that in a few weeks time, you be much slimmer.
Slowly, put in a lot of static exercise in your routine after the 5km run. The exercises are as follow :

Spider pumping
Normal Pumping
Star pumping
Burpes
Cruntches

I went reservist training during my 20s, they will ask the people to run 4km as warm up. Then do static exercise. Sometimes, they will in coporate sprinting to build up different part of muscle.

Go for a swim weekly to do some cross training , for let say 20 laps a time. You put in this concentrated effort for 6 months. You will be as fit as a PTI ... hahahah !!! Do it slowly, push a little if you may have to. The reason is to burn as much fat as possible. You need to keep it going as you age, your metablolism tend to slow down QUITE a bit. To maintain, you must be consistent in your exercise.

For oldies like me , i am trying to do it slowly. I cannot do it fast ... Sometimes i see the Gurkhas running in the evening. I can only match their speed for around 500 metre or even less. For me , if i sweat it considered exercising.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look like to me you have never exercise in your whole life. Run 15 minute next day you cannot climb stairs. That is really not very good.

But slowly and surely, you are seeing light. Continue and don't give up . I started my regime last yr 2010. My 1st race is a 10km passion run. So my target for the run is to run non stop to the finished line. Never mind the time. You need someone to run with you, get a partner.

Now i am much slimmer, the pants which i have junk a few yrs away, now i can start wearing it. It so encouraging. You must give yourself some incentive to exercise. Take out and old pants, put it on. If you can't fit, never mind. Give yourself 3 months.... exercise regularly. You must always see yourself fit into the pants during these 3 months. After 3 months , put it on again.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah, very hard.

don't sacrifice bf...its very important...u can stinge on other meals but not bf...have a good bf..bread, eggs, prata, etc...