• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 7 months preggy SPG went to Taylor Swift Concert!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stella Ng watches Taylor Swift concert in Singapore while 7-months pregnant, husband tries watermelon challenge and gives up after 10 minutes
The former Singapore pop star said she was standing for 80 per cent of the over three-hour concert.
Bryan Lim
Bryan Lim·Contributor
Tue, 5 March 2024 at 6:00 PM GMT-8·2-min read
In this article:

Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
American singer-songwriter
Stella Ng, in addition to attending Taylor Swift's concert, also got her husband to try out the watermelon challenge. (Photo: Instagram/stellangsiangyi, Screengrab from Instagram)
Stella Ng, in addition to attending Taylor Swift's concert, also got her husband to try out the watermelon challenge. (Photo: Instagram/stellangsiangyi, Screengrab from Instagram)
Nothing’s going to come between a Swiftie and a Taylor Swift concert, it seems — not even being seven months pregnant.

Former pop star Stella Ng shared on her Instagram Stories that she attended the opening night of Swift’s concert in Singapore on 2 March. Speaking to Lianhe Zaobao, the 43-year-old shared that she was standing for 80 per cent of the concert, which lasted for more than three hours.

She said, “The baby was jumping in my belly. The baby was super high that day and kept kicking me. Maybe he was dancing in there? I never thought he was a Swiftie too!"

But that’s not all that Ng has been up to recently, though.

Stella Ng's husband tried the watermelon challenge

On 3 March, Ng shared a video to Instagram of her husband, a British national named Jon, going through the watermelon challenge to experience what it’s like to be pregnant.

She bought a watermelon that weighed 7.55kg, and secured it to his belly with plastic food wrap. Then, Jon had to do a series of mundane tasks - like putting on his shoes, picking a toy off the floor, or getting out of bed - and see if he could complete them successfully.

She told the Chinese daily, “When I saw this challenge, I thought it was great. It allows my husband to fully understand the hardships of being pregnant.

“Of course, my husband knows that pregnancy is hard, but realistically, only pregnant people will understand the small things like the backaches, or the inability to trim your toenails.”

About 10 minutes into the challenge, Jon raised the white flag as he found it “super difficult”.

Now that he knows the pains of pregnancy all too well, he is even more considerate of Ng. She said, “He will send me very sweet texts on his phone every day, saying that I’m taking on a lot for the baby, and says that he’ll be there for me.”

Ng married Jon in November 2023, and this marks the second marriage for both of them.

Ng was previously married to Canadian businessman Armstrong Yeh, but they divorced in 2020 after nine years of marriage. She has a son, Ashton, with her former husband.

Jon works in the pharmaceutical industry and has twin daughters from his previous marriage.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stella Ng watches Taylor Swift concert in Singapore while 7-months pregnant, husband tries watermelon challenge and gives up after 10 minutes
The former Singapore pop star said she was standing for 80 per cent of the over three-hour concert.
Bryan Lim
Bryan Lim·Contributor
Tue, 5 March 2024 at 6:00 PM GMT-8·2-min read
In this article:

Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
American singer-songwriter
Nothing’s going to come between a Swiftie and a Taylor Swift concert, it seems — not even being seven months pregnant.

Former pop star Stella Ng shared on her Instagram Stories that she attended the opening night of Swift’s concert in Singapore on 2 March. Speaking to Lianhe Zaobao, the 43-year-old shared that she was standing for 80 per cent of the concert, which lasted for more than three hours.

She said, “The baby was jumping in my belly. The baby was super high that day and kept kicking me. Maybe he was dancing in there? I never thought he was a Swiftie too!"

But that’s not all that Ng has been up to recently, though.

Stella Ng's husband tried the watermelon challenge

On 3 March, Ng shared a video to Instagram of her husband, a British national named Jon, going through the watermelon challenge to experience what it’s like to be pregnant.

She bought a watermelon that weighed 7.55kg, and secured it to his belly with plastic food wrap. Then, Jon had to do a series of mundane tasks - like putting on his shoes, picking a toy off the floor, or getting out of bed - and see if he could complete them successfully.

She told the Chinese daily, “When I saw this challenge, I thought it was great. It allows my husband to fully understand the hardships of being pregnant.

“Of course, my husband knows that pregnancy is hard, but realistically, only pregnant people will understand the small things like the backaches, or the inability to trim your toenails.”

About 10 minutes into the challenge, Jon raised the white flag as he found it “super difficult”.

Now that he knows the pains of pregnancy all too well, he is even more considerate of Ng. She said, “He will send me very sweet texts on his phone every day, saying that I’m taking on a lot for the baby, and says that he’ll be there for me.”

Ng married Jon in November 2023, and this marks the second marriage for both of them.

Ng was previously married to Canadian businessman Armstrong Yeh, but they divorced in 2020 after nine years of marriage. She has a son, Ashton, with her former husband.

Jon works in the pharmaceutical industry and has twin daughters from his previous marriage.

This Stella Ng?

20200902_stella.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just another Swiftie cultist. Her satanic music has cast a spell on the undiscerning ones.