• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

99% of the time, being fat is a choice.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal

Not including the people with health defections (that got their defections BEFORE they got fa yo choose to be fat. Now im not saying that there are no reasons, quite the opposite, i believe the majority of fat people have reasons to be fat: whether its emotional eating or social anxiety or just being a lazy fuck. I am saying that whether your reason has emotional weight or not, you CHOOSE to be fat. It is very tough to grasp this idea, since many people are used to the notion that being fat is not in your control or its simply unkind to tell a fat person they can change their way of life. But i say YOU CAN DO IT AND YOUR LIFE CAN TURN THE MOMENT YOU FIND THE POWER TO TURN IT. Also, i encourage fat people too seek for support to get through their journey of losing weight rather then validation. (If its not clear i offer my tips if you would like)