• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how suay can it get?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
siao liao!! another bunch of clowns but this bunch are very expensive ones!!

Upturn the Downturn

In this downturn workers may feel sad

When its upturn we will all be glad

Go for help at e2i

Or call union hotline

Cut costs save jobs

Growth for Singapore

With some help from SPUR and also Jobs Credit

U Care Fund and all our SEs

For u From U

Let us stand in pride and unity

We are pro-workers

We are pro-business

Upturn the Downturn!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lacking in creativity. only jokers like lim suay suay n expensive gang like it. give workers nightmare after listen to them singing. hahahaha.....

lau lee already said, IF USA ECONOMY DUN IMPROVE, ALL MATI TOGETHER!

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
This song will be pretty apt if they had sang it one month earlier. I am sure it will be the best joke for April's FOOLS.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This song will be pretty apt if they had sang it one month earlier. I am sure it will be the best joke for April's FOOLS.

i think next month would be more appropriate especially there are plenty of ghosts in the 7th MONTH.:biggrin:

can scare away the ghosts at the same time.:wink:

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
That song has a tune of those song which those uncles often sing during the ghost festival... Of course these bunch of clowns a lad because their job is still stable during the downturn lol.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Suay Suay don't know how disgraceful it is to sing song according to the famous hokkien song. What an April Fool's joke.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Suay Suay don't know how disgraceful it is to sing song according to the famous hokkien song. What an April Fool's joke.

wait till u hear him singing jiu kang tang buay bo 酒瓶儅買無 in hokkien.......he will flood the jb causeway with his tears!!:biggrin:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
the last time i send youtube link to all my friends was the chilli and onions F1 case,,,, they were shocked and they laughed at the clown Prince Pinkie Ass,,,,

so far, sent this link of upturn the downturn song, the responses are Na bei, next time go karaoke how to sing 拼才会赢 again thinking the upturn song,,,,, Lim Shit Suay very thick skinned,,,,,,

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the last time i send youtube link to all my friends was the chilli and onions F1 case,,,, they were shocked and they laughed at the clown Prince Pinkie Ass,,,,

so far, sent this link of upturn the downturn song, the responses are Na bei, next time go karaoke how to sing 拼才会赢 again thinking the upturn song,,,,, Lim Shit Suay very thick skinned,,,,,,

yep! they ruin that popular hokkien ktv song just like sdp ruined AMAZING GRACE and chee using his guitar to kill BLOWING IN THE WIND by TRINI LOPEZ.

mati lah!! this bunch of expensive clowns only act cute and totally not funny or creative. they are more suited to 7th month getai to scare away wondering ghosts.:p

paultan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah like that also can? After makan, i hear the 'up turn down turn' my stomach also 'upturn downtown' and i almost want to vomit. Not advisable to watch with a full stomach, sure to make you puke.