• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how suay can it get?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore idol coming,,,,, anyone who sings this song will gets support from all NTUC members,,,,

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a pal of mine works as a VP. though his title appears grand like those "vps" in citibank corp, it was just namesake just like sbs driver being exaggerated into "bus captain".

he hated that silly and ludicrous lame performance by suay suay n his blurcocks. that's how all of u gotta witness and laugh ur guts out.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah like that also can? After makan, i hear the 'up turn down turn' my stomach also 'upturn downtown' and i almost want to vomit. Not advisable to watch with a full stomach, sure to make you puke.

this song is best played where u suspect a house is haunted. it's sure enough to scare the hell out of the spirits there. that's why this lame track is best used during the 7th MONTH FESTIVAL OF THE GHOSTS.:biggrin: