• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many of you using Signatures, post here to tell us more...

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some forummers use the Signature to describe himself, his likes, dislikes and interests, like for example, websites and blogs.

Some use it to sell stuff and some use it to promote religious quotes and upcoming events.

Some use it to carry a message to broadcast to the community.

What's yours?

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DARTH VADER is MORE SPECIAL, MORE EXCEPTIONAL and MORE UNIQUE member of Sammyboy family.

How is that so when that asshole is not immune to infractions, zaps, ban.
image.php

And see mine :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
with the army of clones that you have.......your signatures skewed towards a certain genre? or rojak style so as to throw clone hunters off the scent?

pls don't waste your time hunting clones narong. spend more time with your loved ones.:smile:

there are clones and handles
but the hunter is never right
picked on the wrong target
killed his own bride.......how sad:(

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, i personally like what's in tonny's signature.
2. tells plentiful of sheep's lives here!

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
i love it. you caught me by surprise. yes, there should be more love than hate anywhere in the world....love makes the world go round....and round....

U like any help on any animated picture that need to resize to be used as sig, let me know. Glad u like MY siGnature. :p

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tip : Those who dislike Fishypie can zap all u want and he won't zap u back because his daily allotted 2 slots are meant to up PAP IB trolls and cronies. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: