• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how many interviews n how long for u to get a job?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Attending interviews is an underrated skill. You will need to go through many rounds to know what they are looking for and what they want to hear. You will also pick up danger signs if it's not a good boss to work for or not a good company to join.

Be patient and don't get disappointed when you don't go through. Just be better prepared for the next round.

You nail the area where most interviewee will decide upon. It is not always the boss side to assess you, both interviewee and interviewer must be mutually agreeable to work together rather than habouring the master & slave mentality.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You nail the area where most interviewee will decide upon. It is not always the boss side to assess you, both interviewee and interviewer must be mutually agreeable to work together rather than habouring the master & slave mentality.

I have 2 rules when it comes to joining a new co: no ah neh bosses, and no sinkie aunty who talks to you like her maid.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have 2 rules when it comes to joining a new co: no ah neh bosses, and no sinkie aunty who talks to you like her maid.

there are alway exception
i got work with ah neh boss before.
their whole bunch of family are nice people,nice talking to you.no shouting.no cheating

Bosco

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand most "interviews" at Police hq are like this:

interrogation4.jpg

Coffee session.