• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how many interviews n how long for u to get a job?

tgb888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros, i m just curious on how many interviews n how long it took for u to get a job when u r just armed with a degree n relative few yrs of experiences? mind sharing ?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minimum 2 rounds of interviews for a decent job.

One headhunter told me to go for a 5 rounds interview with a big I.T company. You can predict what i told her in return. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bros, i m just curious on how many interviews n how long it took for u to get a job when u r just armed with a degree n relative few yrs of experiences? mind sharing ?
ur past jobs ... how many rounds of interviews n how loong it took b4 u got ur job? ...

tgb888

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur past jobs ... how many rounds of interviews n how loong it took b4 u got ur job? ...

Hi bro,my previous job took me around 3 interviews n 2
months. i think i was lucky then. this time round i went for 3 n during the interview i seems to perform fine but nv get a reply. think i got to review myself n think wat went wrong...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Attending interviews is an underrated skill. You will need to go through many rounds to know what they are looking for and what they want to hear. You will also pick up danger signs if it's not a good boss to work for or not a good company to join.

Be patient and don't get disappointed when you don't go through. Just be better prepared for the next round.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Normally 3-4 interviews, I hate when they ask me :"what do you see yourself in the next 5 years", I said:"Sitting on your seat" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this time round i went for 3 n during the interview i seems to perform fine but nv get a reply. think i got to review myself n think wat went wrong...

If you don't hear anything for so long, take the initiative and call your agent or the HR contact. It could be the headcount didn't get approved or something not your fault.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bro,my previous job took me around 3 interviews n 2 months. i think i was lucky then. this time round i went for 3 n during the interview i seems to perform fine but nv get a reply. think i got to review myself n think wat went wrong...
go 4 gahmen jobs la ...

get or dun get ... @ most 2 rounds ...

usu 1 round can oredi ...