• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hidden Hand behind Michael Palmer and Laura Ong scandal.....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cyber bullies will always behave like thugs, hooligans and mobsters...threatening people and intimidating people. they are green eyed monsters who love to see people suffer...they cheer if there is a lover's quarrel and they will add fuel to the fiery love of others...simply because they themselves are utter failures in love..so sad....now get a life and go get a love!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No time to engage you pussycat....
So many threads for me to hoot pap on this scandal....haha song ah!
Christmas came early this year...hur hur hur

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all of you hungry guys are really nothing better to do than to spin sordid and torrid tales and speculating all sorts of rumours and spewiing all sorts of conspiracy theories and sex scandals that seem so outlandish to say the least. shame on all of you. mind your own business. this is a strictly private affair. don't be a busybody and start your own conspiracy and sex theories.

m e o w

I might be interested in the juicy details but don't really care as long as a person can perform. At his job & not in the bedroom:biggrin:

However the PAP has set THE standard of sexual behaviour. If they are going to condemn other parties for sexual misdeeds, it is only fair that others use the same yardstick to judge them.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come someone opened a blog with Laura Ong's name and pics on the same day as the scandal broke?

http://lauraong.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/2/

Note the day of the posting. It's 12 Dec 2012....... I doubt Laura is in the mood to post pics of herself and Teo Ser Luck in Beijing on the day her affair is made public......

Who can be behind this?

Why?

:eek::eek::eek:
This is Karma,he/she must be a person who wants revenge (against who?) badly,let's wait for PAP to use their internet experts to investigate and we know the answer,soon.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
01.jpg

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A triangle affair that one party threatened to expose induced Mike Palmer to confessed to Teo Chee Hian. The rest is history.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she likes big size man than Teo Ser Luck won't have the chance, otherwise I suspect she has been tasted not just by one man...probably more to come and her photos give out clue on who might be the next possible guy in the line.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
31.jpg

Ms ong husband is said to be Mr Darren Seng Chee kwong.

wonder how her husband feels ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cyber bullies will always behave like thugs, hooligans and mobsters...threatening people and intimidating people. they are green eyed monsters who love to see people suffer...they cheer if there is a lover's quarrel and they will add fuel to the fiery love of others...simply because they themselves are utter failures in love..so sad....now get a life and go get a love!!!

Could have said the same for you and your fellow PAP porlumpars when everyone demonized Yaw Shin Leong.

Payback's a bitch now, eh?

And as for bullying, you and your ilk are the greatest bullies. So stop projecting.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Could have said the same for you and your fellow PAP porlumpars when everyone demonized Yaw Shin Leong.

Payback's a bitch now, eh?

And as for bullying, you and your ilk are the greatest bullies. So stop projecting.

laksa, pls don't talk nonsense lah...who are my ilk? you know who are the biggest cyber bullies here. don't keh keh okay...the biggest lampars here with no seeds are cheering and firing crackers over something that is so unimportant and insignificant....anyway thanks for your wonderful laksa i ate for lunch..great with plenty of fresh hums!!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all of you hungry guys are really nothing better to do than to spin sordid and torrid tales and speculating all sorts of rumours and spewiing all sorts of conspiracy theories and sex scandals that seem so outlandish to say the least. shame on all of you. mind your own business. this is a strictly private affair. don't be a busybody and start your own conspiracy and sex theories.

m e o w

hi there

1. yo! ils.
2. yes, it is some personal & pte affair.
3. palmer can choose to stay mah.
4. pls go and advise to stay.
5. i guess it is too late.
6. it is your & its grand master's instructions.:biggrin: