• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hidden Hand behind Michael Palmer and Laura Ong scandal.....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cyber bullies will always behave like thugs, hooligans and mobsters...threatening people and intimidating people. they are green eyed monsters who love to see people suffer...they cheer if there is a lover's quarrel and they will add fuel to the fiery love of others...simply because they themselves are utter failures in love..so sad....now get a life and go get a love!!!

hi there

1. yo!
2. you really sound like a big time loser leh.
3. get out and get some life!
4. if you don't how to.
5. pls consult the kopiuncle:p

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. yo!
2. you really sound like a big time loser leh.
3. get out and get some life!
4. if you don't how to.
5. pls consult the kopiuncle:p
Streetsmart,you romp the street, pl find out whether Uncle is now a true dog instead of a running dog,thanks

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
31.jpg

Ms ong husband is said to be Mr Darren Seng Chee kwong.

wonder how her husband feels ?

Is he related to that fireman Seng han tong?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Getting married is a mistake. Period.

A roster of girlfriends is better than one wife.

A real man needs variety.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Getting married is a mistake. Period.

A roster of girlfriends is better than one wife.

A real man needs variety.

:eek:
Word of wisdom.

I am not worthy. I am not worthy. I am not worthy. I am not worthy.............:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much taxpayer monies go into GRO retreats?

Quanxi...quanxi mah!! play bedminton..:p "sir luck"...must be peeing in his pants now...and keep on "muttering to himself..Laura I never", "tell Laura I never"..." I never"...he see pinky..he will mutter " Sir, I never"...:biggrin:

joseeto

Like the Chinese mystery like to say that there is "a black hand that is pulling the string" 幕后 黑手 是谁?Obviously someone want Michael Palmer or Laura Ong to fail very decisively.