• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy steam when chilling at friend house, friend sister wear fbt shorts sit sofa let go half oyster. Samster oyster cum fbt shorts experts, pls advise?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
GUY MENTIONS HE SAW A FRIEND’S SIS ‘OYSTER’, GETS INTO TROUBLE
IMG-20230907-133449.jpg

A guy shared a story of how he once told a friend that he saw another of their friend’s sister’s ‘oyster’ by accident while chilling together at his house.

Advertisements
His friend then blurted out the whole thing to their mutual friend who then confronted him about the whole matter angrily.

He has since made up with his friend but ever since the incident, he feels very awkward when he bumps into his friend’s sister.

Here is the story​

“This incident happened a few years ago and it is still stuck in my mind even until today.

I was at a friend’s house, lets call this friend V. I was chilling on the sofa after doing some work together and his sister, lets call her A, comes out of her room and sits down next to me.

Advertisements
A is 4 years older than me and V.

She was wearing a sports top with FBT shorts as she had just finished her workout and I was watching TV while she was looking at her phone.

She suddenly yelled out something and I looked at her phone but I accidentally saw half of her ‘oyster’ as it was exposed because of her sitting position which made the shorts pulled up.

I got a shock as this was the first time that I saw one in real life, we were only 18 at that point of time.

I stood up and excused myself to get a glass of water in the kitchen to calm myself down.

Advertisements
The next day I told my friend, lets call him J about the incident and he told V.

V was so angry and he called me immediately to give me a piece of his mind and I apologised profusely and explained that it was an accident.

Months passed and he had forgiven me by that time and I still hangout at his place but every time I see his sister, I get reminded of what happened months back and still feel embarrassed.”

Image source: Unsplash.com

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
GUY MENTIONS HE SAW A FRIEND’S SIS ‘OYSTER’, GETS INTO TROUBLE
IMG-20230907-133449.jpg

A guy shared a story of how he once told a friend that he saw another of their friend’s sister’s ‘oyster’ by accident while chilling together at his house.

Advertisements
His friend then blurted out the whole thing to their mutual friend who then confronted him about the whole matter angrily.

He has since made up with his friend but ever since the incident, he feels very awkward when he bumps into his friend’s sister.

Here is the story​

“This incident happened a few years ago and it is still stuck in my mind even until today.

I was at a friend’s house, lets call this friend V. I was chilling on the sofa after doing some work together and his sister, lets call her A, comes out of her room and sits down next to me.

Advertisements
A is 4 years older than me and V.

She was wearing a sports top with FBT shorts as she had just finished her workout and I was watching TV while she was looking at her phone.

She suddenly yelled out something and I looked at her phone but I accidentally saw half of her ‘oyster’ as it was exposed because of her sitting position which made the shorts pulled up.

I got a shock as this was the first time that I saw one in real life, we were only 18 at that point of time.

I stood up and excused myself to get a glass of water in the kitchen to calm myself down.

Advertisements
The next day I told my friend, lets call him J about the incident and he told V.

V was so angry and he called me immediately to give me a piece of his mind and I apologised profusely and explained that it was an accident.

Months passed and he had forgiven me by that time and I still hangout at his place but every time I see his sister, I get reminded of what happened months back and still feel embarrassed.”

Image source: Unsplash.com
See already, diam diam lah...

Sometimes, charbo purposely want to hint hint XXR.... But most of time, XXR brain too stupid

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of my secondary school days PE lesson time, my xmm classmates would strip out of their uniforms in class, with PE attire worn inside like nobody business.

The PE shorts very tight can beo their panties shape. PE t shirt when sweaty can beo their bra shapes. Sibei steam

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of my secondary school days PE lesson time, my xmm classmates would strip out of their uniforms in class, with PE attire worn inside like nobody business.

The PE shorts very tight can beo their panties shape. PE t shirt when sweaty can beo their bra shapes. Sibei steam
Ish nothing, until u go to gym with chiobu, helping her to do bench press....

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ish nothing, until u go to gym with chiobu, helping her to do bench press....
I is a ugly morpeng lao funker, chiobus see me only, siam far far. Can only beo from far.

I remember beoing my sec sch classmates do situps. See the smooth thighs and legs, and the tits moving forwards and backwards never fail to make my kkj steam into anaconda mode