• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess who is he..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mystery-man.jpg

I love carrying laptop bags to work

Quite a few of my countrymen got moustaches.. And most of us are quite hairy

I love to eat curries

Me and my countrymen are notorious for our Body smell.. Its even worse when we sweats..

Every weekend, me and my family would head down to Serangoon for some fun

For some sun, most of our countrymen loves goin to East Coast Park during Sundays

I just cannot see an empty field.. When I see one, I would definitely arrange a cricket game with my buddies..

Each time I hear a Bollywood song, I feel like goin to the nearest tree to dance and sing..

My wife and I loves pushing big baby prams in the buses and MRT trains

When in Junior school, I wanted to be a Cricket star when I grow up.. Then in High School I wanted to be Bollywood star.. Now in my 30s, I am only an IT worker in Spore

Me and my countrymen loves staying in the East of Spore..

Me and my countrymen just sucks at playing football.. But we are quite good in Cricket

After few years of staying in Spore, I decided to bring my whole village to come and stay with me in my newly purchased resale HDB flat..

After more than 5 years in Spore, I decided to sell my HDB flat for a profit and return back to beloved country to purchase few lands and a Bungalow

One of the reasons for me to leave Spore is also because I'm worried that my sissy son will have to undergo NS when he's already 18 years old..

Many of my countrymen comes to Spore with fake degrees bought from a market back in our country.. We yaya so much and talked cock during interview.. We pretend to know everything about the work but in actual fact we know nuts about the work..

Sometimes we try to hide our blurness and our stupidity by pretending to know how to do our work in the office.. We do a bit of some Bollywood acting during working time..

I love my time workin in Spore.. All local Sporeans workin in my company will be marginalised and pressured into resigning from their jobs.. Me and my countrymen would backstab the locals in the hope that they would resign soon.. After they resigned, me and the rest of our countrymen would recommend an old buddy or a relative from our village to come to Spore and work with us.. Thats why we are worse than Cobras..

Guess who is he????

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes we try to hide our blurness and our stupidity by pretending to know how to do our work in the office.. We do a bit of some Bollywood acting during working time..

this is normally achieved by asking a question we don't know the answer to a colleague and pretend as if we are testing his knowledge.