• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got Zapped 36 Points for My Post

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
STEFFYCHUN, pls read my Battlestar Galactica and you will understand what I am talking about. Those zaps and those cyberbullies have a long and rather unpleasant history and confrontation with kopiuncle and that includes his handles, theblackhole,ilovesingapore and the lionheart. tigerbright is dead - killed when he was just a little cub. You think these cyberbullies are kind and forgiving? They KILLED WITH IMPUNITY HERE!!! So the only way is to ARM YOURSELF and then HIT BACK WHERE IT HURST THEM!!! BUT IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG DREADED WAR WITH THESE VULGAR, PROFANE AND OBSCENE CYBER BULLIES!!! BUT JUST TAKE THEM ON AND FACE THEM SQUARELY WITH COURAGE. DO NOT LET THEM BULLY YOU AND DO NOT LET THEM DICTATE THEIR TERMS. DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO BE TYRANTS AND DICTATORS HERE. HALLELUJAH!!!

For fuck's sake don't talk so much. Exactly in the thread you referred to is all your fucking whines lah. Fucking sneaky coward, hide your name when you zap those without Inf(P).

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
For fuck's sake don't talk so much. Exactly in the thread you referred to is all your fucking whines lah. Fucking sneaky coward, hide your name when you zap those without Inf(P).

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

go and suck milk...you are classless...now fuck off!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
36 points from a single zap? kopisai the Motherfucker has a power of 18 now. Coincident? :rolleyes:

This pathological liar and slimeball kopisai will deny everything even with full evidence staring right in front of his face.
Look at the 2 vile PMs he sent.

D4Olgex.jpg

l5fzWU1.jpg

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS , you deserved to be zapped more than just 36 points. You should be zapped to moderation.

Now look at your staunch supporters. If I were you, I would be terribly ashamed and faceless. Association with such vulgar cyberbullies is your death knell here. Understand now. Good. Now just fuck off!!!And stop being a whining dog!!!
Look into history and you will understand.....
All these for your own consumption ...enjoy!!!

Fuck Your Mother Lao Chee Bye! :oIo:
Fuck your mother pua sai kang :oIo:
why bother responding to a liar, a recent discharge from IMH????????????
kopisai, fuck your Mother Chao Chee Bye! :oIo:
kopisai,Fuck your mother phua chee bye ! :oIo:
Later tonight i up you and fuck his Mother Phua Chee Bye. Cheers! :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays my zap can only be 善良的抢. Fuck leongsam! Bring back the zap lah! Fuck leongsam.

Can't zap, just up lor. You up LeMans 12 points, later i up him 19 points. Total 31 points. How many points fishlaobuphuacheebye zap him? 20? Cheh........

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
This pathological liar and slimeball kopisai will deny everything even with full evidence staring right in front of his face.
Look at the 2 vile PMs he sent.

You are nothing but a pathological asshole!!! Fucking idiot !! Thick headed and got zapped and gone mad!!! Fuck lah!! Go and learn from Kopi how TO SURVIVE IN THIS MAD FORUM!!!
Here are your bonuses for the new year!!!

why bother responding to a liar, a recent discharge from IMH????????????
kopisai, fuck your Mother Chao Chee Bye! :oIo:
kopisai,Fuck your mother phua chee bye ! :oIo:
Later tonight i up you and fuck his Mother Phua Chee Bye. Cheers! :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't zap, just up lor. You up LeMans 12 points, later i up him 19 points. Total 31 points. How many points fishlaobuphuacheebye zap him? 20? Cheh........

of course of course you always can up and zap and masturbate and infuck and infract...no fucking balls and no fucking blains to engage in any sensible discussion...

these are for your new year hongbaos!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course of course you always can up and zap and masturbate and infuck and infract...no fucking balls and no fucking blains to engage in any sensible discussion...

these are for your new year hongbaos!!!
Becos your father mother gave birth to a fucking ugly retarded. the rest maybe not serious, but I need your fingers and ears for my dogs. What u think har? Limpeh pay alittle more never mind.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember this haunting poem...............

First they the MBSSLUTS and CCCCBY Gang came for Kopiuncle
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Kopiuncle...

Then they came for theblackhole
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't theblackhole...

Then they came for the ilovesingapore
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't ilovesingapore...

Then they came for the tigerbright
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't tigerbright

Then they came for lionheart
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't lionheart

Then they came for me,
and there was no one left to speak for me....

and they killed us all...................

if only half of the registered members here zapped IHP and THUGsin and their Cyberbullies clones once, they and their evil Gang will be HISTORY immediately...do not wait until they became so powerful and they come and kill you all.....DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course , who is this LeMans fella? Never hesitate to find the opportunity to screw Kopi. Came out with his elaborate theory of Kopi and His Clones to disrupt, to destroy and to derail any thread in this forum. Is he LeMans or is he a clone of some Mafia boss here? Why is he targetting Kopi with all sorts of garbages??? Want to know who LeMans really is, stay on and Kopi will tell you in PMsleaks, the true face of this LeMans fella. He never give up and he is still trying to exterminate Kopi. Who is he??? Why is he delegated to fuck Kopi??? I will let you know soon...Fucking LeMans the same class as the fucking Wikiphile : and again , who is the REAL Wikiphile - famous for cursing and famous for sending lewd and vulgar PMs cursing families and generations in Mandarin...Who is this fucking Wikiphile? Is he dead ? Or has he morphed into another nick??? I will let you know...SBFWikileaks!!!!

Originally Posted by LeMans2011
Kopiuncle. Screwed in the arse 500x a day and still not dead. The UNDEAD LEGEND.