• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got Zapped 36 Points for My Post

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
well as i said, be thankful for your 1844. I'm far less

1844 is nothing when the cycle makes one more turn...and it is very near too
soon lionheart will be history...those vultures and predators are just waiting for the 37 years to end
and it will be another big nuclear explosion that will exterminate all the lions.....no fear
death is honourable here in SBF!!!! huat ah!!!!!!! speak you mind.....

And of course , who is this LeMans fella? Never hesitate to find the opportunity to screw Kopi. Came out with his elaborate theory of Kopi and His Clones to disrupt, to destroy and to derail any thread in this forum. Is he LeMans or is he a clone of some Mafia boss here? Why is he targetting Kopi with all sorts of garbages??? Want to know who LeMans really is, stay on and Kopi will tell you in PMsleaks, the true face of this LeMans fella. He never give up and he is still trying to exterminate Kopi. Who is he??? Why is he delegated to fuck Kopi??? I will let you know soon...Fucking LeMans the same class as the fucking Wikiphile : and again , who is the REAL Wikiphile - famous for cursing and famous for sending lewd and vulgar PMs cursing families and generations in Mandarin...Who is this fucking Wikiphile? Is he dead ? Or has he morphed into another nick??? I will let you know...SBFWikileaks!!!!

Originally Posted by LeMans2011
Kopiuncle. Screwed in the arse 500x a day and still not dead. The UNDEAD LEGEND.

jw5

Loyal
Acting like kids....the only thing worth zapping is a blackhead....which I just did. Cheers.

Which one? right side or left side?

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And of course , who is this LeMans fella? Never hesitate to find the opportunity to screw Kopi. Came out with his elaborate theory of Kopi and His Clones to disrupt, to destroy and to derail any thread in this forum. Is he LeMans or is he a clone of some Mafia boss here? Why is he targetting Kopi with all sorts of garbages??? Want to know who LeMans really is, stay on and Kopi will tell you in PMsleaks, the true face of this LeMans fella. He never give up and he is still trying to exterminate Kopi. Who is he??? Why is he delegated to fuck Kopi??? I will let you know soon...Fucking LeMans the same class as the fucking Wikiphile : and again , who is the REAL Wikiphile - famous for cursing and famous for sending lewd and vulgar PMs cursing families and generations in Mandarin...Who is this fucking Wikiphile? Is he dead ? Or has he morphed into another nick??? I will let you know...SBFWikileaks!!!!
KNNBCCB! Why dun u this chee bye poo bor kia fuck back to the lanjiao battlestar galatica thread?

Kopisai, limpeh will tear your ass!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
1844 is nothing when the cycle makes one more turn...and it is very near too
soon lionheart will be history...those vultures and predators are just waiting for the 37 years to end
and it will be another big nuclear explosion that will exterminate all the lions.....no fear
death is honourable here in SBF!!!! huat ah!!!!!!! speak you mind.....

Originally Posted by LeMans2011
Kopiuncle. Screwed in the arse 500x a day and still not dead. The UNDEAD LEGEND.

meanwhile, can you kindly increase my points

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopisai, the related clones and his apologists,

Wishing you a really fucked up and suay siao 2014.

May every day of this year bring you anguish, ass-luck, exasperating bewilderment and countless troubles.

Fuck you, your mother and your whole porlumpar fucking family.

Kan ni na bu chow chee bye !
:oIo::kma: