• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Quotes

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
'If rape is inevitable, lie down and enjoy it' attributed to Confucious

'In life, as in anything, integrity and common sense is everything. Integrity means carrying out a promise even if it bankrupts you, common sense means never making such a promise' also attributed to Confucious

'Being awesome is awesome' Alfred E. Neumann?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
' daddy daddy what is that?
hanging like a ping pong bat ' ........Anonymous

' son son dont say that
it will make your mummy fat ' .......Anonymous also.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good quote for irrational, spiritual, religious, superstitious morons:

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent. - Ludwig Wittgenstein :smile:

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power.
~ Lao-Tzu

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I've killed everything that walks, crawls, swims or flies at one time or another. And I'm here today to kill you."

Guess who said that.

jw5

Loyal
"He pulled. I shot him. It was Justified."

"The rich and powerful, they take what they want. We get it back for you.
Sometimes, bad guys make the best good guys. We provide Leverage."

:p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I've killed everything that walks, crawls, swims or flies at one time or another. And I'm here today to kill you."

Guess who said that.

Still nobody knows who said that. That was replied by...

"I shouldn't be dying this way."

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess who said that.

Still nobody knows who said that. That was replied by...

"I shouldn't be dying this way."

William Muny (Clint Eastwood) versus Little Bill (Gene Hackman) in pub gunfight in movie Unforgiven. Clint Eastwood won an Oscar for that.