• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Quotes

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important.
- Bertrand Russell

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.
- Salvador Dali

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
“A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.”

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it.
Colin Powell

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hbnPkK76Ask?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hbnPkK76Ask?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important.
- Bertrand Russell

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just start a thread with the title "Krafty's Convoluted Wisdom" and add a post a day. Is that so difficult?:rolleyes:

I'm sick and tired of having to merge scores of threads on a daily basis.

Maybe you need to go SLOWER with him. He's not exactly the brightest bulb in the room.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I don't know what weapons will be used in the 3rd world war, but I know the 4th world war will be fought with sticks and stones"
-Albert Einstein

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers.
-- Mahatma Gandhi

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I adore political parties. They are the only place left to us where people don't talk politics.
-- Oscar Wilde

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Mexico an air conditioner is called a politician because it makes a lot of noise but doesn't work very well.
-- Len Deighton

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.” - Bill Cosby

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best quote ever is from our local minister

"Contrary to public perception, the White Horse classification is not
to ensure that sons of influential men gets preferential treatment.
Instead it is to ensure that they do not get preferential treatment."
-Cedric Foo