• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Quotes

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Famous moments of silence...

Chee Soon Juan : Come here Mr. Goh, where's the money?
Goh Chok Tong : ...

Lee Kuan Yew : I'm calling you a gangster.
Chee Soon Juan : ...

Lee Kuan Yew : I'm calling you a liar.
James Gomez : ...

Wong Kan Seng : Sorry also must explain.
James Gomez : ...

Low Thia Khiang : If you don't believe me, sue me.
Lee Kuan Yew : ...

Lee Hsien Loong : So do you think Wong Kan Seng should resign?
Low Thia Khiang : ...

Goh Meng Seng : You can summon but we won't pay.
Yaacob Ibrahim : ...

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOG serve as an inspiration for mankind. Now we all know that there are lower depths of mankind known.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uruguay 2 Olympic Gold Medals, 2 World Cups
Holland go any final sure lost, never won before
Alamaking : ...

Ramseth: The poodle not sleeping, only 'resting his eyes'.
Cooleo: Then if i pull down my pants in the middle of a park, can i say i am 'airing my balls'?
Ramseth: ......

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can do this the intelligent way.....or the cab driver way.

There are 2 groups of people in this world - the intelligent ones and well...cab drivers.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth: The poodle not sleeping, only 'resting his eyes'.
Cooleo: Then if i pull down my pants in the middle of a park, can i say i am 'airing my balls'?
Ramseth: ......

No need say much if you do that. You'll be arrested for indecent exposure in public. :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
~The most powerful force in the universe is gossip.

~You should not confuse your career with your life.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adding a new one:

Religious crap deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
The things we admire in men, kindness and generosity, openness, honesty, understanding and feeling are the concomitants of failure in our system. And those traits we detest, sharpness, greed, acquisitiveness, meanness, egotism and self-interest are the traits of success. And while men admire the quality of the first they love the produce of the second.
- John Steinbeck