• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng's myopic logic...

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't say he is myopic. But he needs to know that he should look at moves to bringing down the property fever and not looking at ways to dampen the consumer's mood.

Bringing down the property fever will bring him votes while dampening the consumer's mood will end up the other way. :o

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give the peasants a house and they want a car next

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

After years of cheap HDB, PAP has stopped because the sinkies start gambling their savings away and visiting prostitutes!

It is really a good policy to have expensive HDB to keep the spurs on the useless peasants

Please don't tell us about your father's gambling habit and your mother's prostitution occupation. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't tell us about my father's gambling habit and my mother's prostitution occupation. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Luckily for me, I am not born in a peasant family like yours!

My dad probably gamble on how many dog penis will fit in your mum's pussy.
He lost $20,000 for that entertainment because your mum can fit ten times more dicks than he predicted! I think it was worth it!

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Z

Zombie

Problem here is HDB is the biggest land owner and they control the entry price.

the real problem is HDB already converted from cost-based to market based with grant/subsidy.. and prices started running and running...

if they switch back, it will be like tsunami to the resale market..

:biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can imagine one scenario.

GMS bought his first flat without grant, but sold it at a hefty profit anyway.

It was a resale flat and he's not liable for levy if he buys a new flat.

If HDB sells new flats at costs, GMS can buy back cheap and new.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Of course there will be a tweak, if HDB is to revert back to cost base.

I foresee there will be a distinctly separate policy regarding existing and new cost base ( if it ever been accepted ).

Cost base will be treated like a 99 year lease with no speculation element in it. If it is terminated then it should be sold back to HDB at pro-rated cost.

While the existing free market flats will function as per normal.

the real problem is HDB already converted from cost-based to market based with grant/subsidy.. and prices started running and running...

if they switch back, it will be like tsunami to the resale market..

:biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luckily for me, I am not born in a peasant family like yours!

My dad probably gamble on how many dog penis will fit in your mum's pussy.
He lost $20,000 for that entertainment because your mum can fit ten times more dicks than he predicted! I think it was worth it!

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

So now you want to tell us that your mum's pussy can fit in a lot of dog's penis?
And that your penis is as small as the dog's penis? No wonder you are such a scum. Please tell us more about your sick family history. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Z

Zombie

Of course there will be a tweak, if HDB is to revert back to cost base.

I foresee there will be a distinctly separate policy regarding existing and new cost base ( if it ever been accepted ).

Cost base will be treated like a 99 year lease with no speculation element in it. If it is terminated then it should be sold back to HDB at pro-rated cost.

While the existing free market flats will function as per normal.

it's ideal only in theory and some had been using a circular argument to support this

the discrepancy has already widened too much and a transition will be devastating to most people..

nobody is so powerful to control the market except the communists.. :eek::biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya no need to argue lah...goh meng seng confimed will not beat MBT....he might even lose his deposit...which i hope he does.....anyway i am still hoping dat WP, RP, SPP or SDP will come to tampines to really give MBT a run for his money.....if WP or RP come....it will surely send shivers to MBT and his team...but with Harban Goh Meng Singh.... they are all laughing at him and his antics,,,,

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Let me remind you we have the highest paid Cabinet. No problem is too big for them. :biggrin:

it's ideal only in theory and some had been using a circular argument to support this

the discrepancy has already widened too much and a transition will be devastating to most people..

nobody is so powerful to control the market except the communists.. :eek::biggrin:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Frankly speaking, when you have 2 markets, one you are allowed to speculate and another you can't.

I foresee there will be a big quarrel between newly wed couple, to decide which one they should go for.

There will always be a camp that will see the benefit of taking the risk to speculate, and not necessary the price of resale market will come down, knowing the fact that our government is going to continuously let in FTs that could buy into this market.

That's GMS trademark... offer something that cannot work, then blame the govt..

He will sue you for copying :biggrin:

miketbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
GSM ,

finally saw you explaination and know your logic that the 40k grant will indirectly prop up and maintain our sky high housing price hurting a lot of other people.

actually i doubt much people understands you here. Here coffee shop forum are mostly nothing to do and tikos waiting for to prey girls. your explaning is a waste .

i undersatnd your desire to talk and discuss to someone ,since your opponent sonly want to talk to student on condition that all is lock up in a room. but that the way singaporean accustom to.

Good luck for your coming GE.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
GSM ,

finally saw you explaination and know your logic that the 40k grant will indirectly prop up and maintain our sky high housing price hurting a lot of other people.

hi Goh Meng Seng,

finally found the password for ur 2008 clone? :rolleyes:

wat happen to ur other clone Aurvadil? :confused: dare not use after kena expose liao issit? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Z

Zombie

There will always be a camp that will see the benefit of taking the risk to speculate, and not necessary the price of resale market will come down, knowing the fact that our government is going to continuously let in FTs that could buy into this market.

you mean FTs are so stupid to fill in the vacuum left by Sinkies? :biggrin:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
you mean FTs are so stupid to fill in the vacuum left by Sinkies? :biggrin:

Smarter FTs would have gone to real First World countries.

As long as this government keeps open their legs to pack more stupid FTs into this tiny dot, the demand from FTs will always be there to keep prices up. :rolleyes: